[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>claims to be /fitlit/ >hasn't read pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: gramsci.png (376KB, 500x785px) Image search: [Google]
gramsci.png
376KB, 500x785px
>claims to be /fitlit/
>hasn't read pic related

Explain yourself.
>>
>>42860317
>Marxist
>>
File: Jacked_Lacan2.png (1023KB, 1600x1093px) Image search: [Google]
Jacked_Lacan2.png
1023KB, 1600x1093px
>>42860323
>he isn't a Marxist
t. Never gonna make it
>>
>>42860359
There's a reason only teens with septum piercings believe in such trivial garbage.
>>
/lit/ is so fucking gay why would I want to associate with those fags
>>
File: 1364323609973.jpg (35KB, 301x351px) Image search: [Google]
1364323609973.jpg
35KB, 301x351px
>>42860317
>Gramsci
>>
>>42860359
>enter Marxist gym
>from each according to his ability to each according to his need
>have to evenly redistribute gains between all members
>end up making near zero gains because the few people who actually use their membership give 95% of their gains to the shitloads of people who don't
>no private property means you don't get to occupy the means of gains production for sets or reps, it's a fucking mess
>no management or staff because that's capitalism means no one maintains anything or tells anyone how to use anything
I prefer the feudalist gym where the gym duke taxes everyone for 10% of their yearly gains and generally lets them do whatever.
>>
>>42860586
>not borrowing his intellectual framework of hegemony and turning it against the neo-maoist world order
>>
>>42860607
>enter libertarian gym
>plenty of privately owned equipment available to rent
>get to keep all gains I make, power-rack price is only 1 scoop per set because of healthy competition between gains-suppliers
>spaces between equipment is missing, just a hole down to the cardio room on the floor below

>walk into gym last week
>one gains supplier bought out all others, now holds monopoly on benches
>mfw price is now 5 scoops per set, bars are rusted, bench wobbly

>Squat rack cartel allow OHPing in their racks
>Start to advertise that The Press(tm) is all you need for chest gains
>CEO of BenchCo mad, wants to retain customers
>funds advertisements against The Press, claiming it's a one way ticket to snap city
>tfw no regulatory body to confirm or deny any of their claims
>>
>>42861580
>yeah deadlift day
>time for a PR
>put on 5pl8
>feel great, hoist it up
>that's a good rep
>suddenly, loose grip
>chalk has been replaced by actual chalk to increase profits GODDAMMIT
>bar slams into the ground
>realize I violated the NAP
>cold sweat
>mobsters with indian clubs surround me
>try to deadlift myself out of the gym
>grip keeps on failing
>they club me unconscious
>wake up
>get up
>fall down
>they processed my quads to fitness supplements to pay for the damaged floor
>realize I got off lucky
>crawl to the locker room
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.