[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Supplements thread, what supps do you take and why? - Brazil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: best-supplements.jpg (29KB, 537x245px) Image search: [Google]
best-supplements.jpg
29KB, 537x245px
Supplements thread, what supps do you take and why?

- Brazil nuts and maca
Super boners and high libido, also they're both actual foods
- Creatine
Works wonders on me
- Vitamin D3
2500 IU per day
- Fish oil
About ~2.5g of omega 3 per day, cardiovascular health
- ZMA
Because of the benefits zinc and magnesium have and it's hard to get enough through food
- Protein powder
Because it tastes good and it's fast and easy to ingest after a workout. Also convenient to have something to mix the creatine and maca powder into.

Do you think this is overdoing it? I've been changing my supplementation routine around the last half year or so, but this is what I've come up with so far. I can also recommend roseroot/arctic root when you take a high dose when you need it, because it has a very calming effect on me. A lower dose over a long period wasn't noticeable for me. Didn't feel much from ashwagandha and have tried a lot of multivitamins, but I keep seeing research saying that they're useless to bad and direct supplementation works best. Tried L-arginine when I had problems getting it up, but that did nothing as well.
>>
ON OptiMen
ON Whey
ON Gainer
some no name creatine from tesco
>>
l-theanine with caffeine

gets rid of my 'autism', laziness and brain fog. I can actually talk to people, get tuff done with total focus and NOT get anxiety and jitters from the caffeine.
>>
creatine
bcaas
whey

the holy trinity of natty supps
>>
>>42859096
>bcaa's
>of any use
maybe if you fast
>>
>started taking sport multivitamin
>piss is neon yellow even tho I drink a ton of water

>started taking fish oil gels
>fart the whole fucking day, smell absolutely disgusting

Is this a sign
>>
>>42857262
ON Whey
ON Creatine Monohydrate
>>
>>42859129
>bodybuilding
>not cutting
are you on permabulk? getting those calorie free bcaas is the shit brah
>>
>>42859237
Vitamins are a meme unless you're doing some 'extreme' diet such as keto vegan etc
>>
Optimum Nutrition Whey

Optimum Nutrition Creatine

C4 Preworkout

Genotropin HGH 4.0 mg per night
>>
>>42859776
Lol why optimum nutrition creatine. Overpriced, for creatine literally just pick the cheapest brand that has monohydrate, creatine is creatine anyway.
>>
>>42857236
Dude, stop with D3 I fucked up my joints with that, I got excessive calcium deposits in my shoulders and weird and have to easy bar through most of my barbell stuff. I have broken them down somwhat by abstaining. Get d3 through fish and sunlight, fuck the supplements.
>>
>>42859850
How much did you take?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.