[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Believe he is becoming " Fat adapted". >Don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Keto2-1-1200x616.jpg (77KB, 1200x616px) Image search: [Google]
Keto2-1-1200x616.jpg
77KB, 1200x616px
>Believe he is becoming " Fat adapted".
>Don't realize he is just becoming Carb impaired .
>>
>Believe he is fixing his diabetes because is HGBA1C is lower .
>Can't eat more than 20 g of carbs in one sitting without feeling dizzy anymore .
>>
>>42857069
>He is fat
>He reads that he should cut out pizza, chips, sodas, cookies, cakes to be healthier
>He does it
>What did all these have in common? Carbs
>Better cut out oats, beans, lentls and whole wheat pasta too
>An apple is full of sugar, just like a snickers bar
>He is now eating more green veggies at least which is an improvement
>There is some sense of camaraderie in the online communities he frequents. Everyone loses weight and jerks each other off
>The keto meme took another one
>>
>royally fuck up his metabolism with a low carb diet for prolonged period of time
>Now resort to sub 1500 Kcals diet , Less than 20g of carbs and fasting because he literally killed his metabolism while still looking like a fat piece of shit .
>>
>>42857069
Working on cutting daily carbs by 20g a week. Currently at 110g per day. I've heard ketosis can occur anywhere between 100g-20g of carbs per day. Let's say I find out that for me, less than 75g of carb per day = ketosis. Does that mean that will always be my limit or does it change?
>>
>>42857125
There is literally no benefit to body weight or muscle composition, given that activity levels, pritein intake, calorie intake and sleep are the same
>>
>>42857174
Actually it could even be worse since lower carbohydrate correlate with weaker recovery and more cortisol on top of hindering ability to perform prolonged intensity .
>>
>Listening to "scientists" from the fattest country in the history of mankind in matters of nutrition
>"All those fat Americans are doing low carb, that means it must make you thin!"
>>
>>42857229
We have the best athletes too, faggot.

We just have a wide bell curve,
>>
>>42857174
>>42857183
No shit? Is 100g too low?
>>
>>42857695
its better to just have a low protein intake once a week on a rest day so your body doesnt get accomodated to the elevated intake
>>
>>42857695
Just eat whatever you prefer man
Do your best to keep track of protein and total calories, and try to eat clean, unprocessed, whole foods. You'll be hitting all your micros too.
Also the more animal products you cut out, the better for the animals and the environment
>>
>>42857069

a hundred thousand years of evolution made me fat adapted you fuckin dunce
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.