[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I into World War 2 mode? https://youtu.be/PzlX3-UHLu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1499107701727.jpg (52KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
1499107701727.jpg
52KB, 500x397px
How do I into World War 2 mode?

https://youtu.be/PzlX3-UHLuk

Also, how would /fit/ fair in WW2 if you were suddenly sent back in time to fight? Which side would you choose to be on?
>>
>>42853235
The best side of course

>ywn mow down japs for America
>>
>>42853248
Fight against germany so that all of europe and your own country could be sold out to banks and be flooded with foreigners, flushing out every bit of culture and tradition and replacing it with consumerism along the way.

Pretty sad desu lad
>>
>>42853288
Thats a Marine bud, they fought the Japs

Hitler should've let us beat the breaks off the Japs instead of declaring war on us

Oh well, hindsight is 20/20 and all that
>>
File: IMG_2024.jpg (121KB, 584x397px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2024.jpg
121KB, 584x397px
>>42853248
Good goy. Fight for us.
>>
>>42853288
Fit normies wouldn't understand
>>
>>42853314
Pacific War veterans literally did nothing wrong
>>
I'm 21. I'm a successful uni student, with a girlfriend of 4 years, we plan to get married and have children. I have a stable job. I workout. I have friends and a loving family.

But all I want to do is go and fight a war. Am I normal?
>>
>>42853325
It ain't all that, maybe you'll get some now Trump is president but under Obama it was a clusterfuck, almost as bad as when Bush was president except with more ROEs

If you're in the US and in a liberal state however, you may just get your chance, hope you own a gun Anon
>>
>>42853235
The saddest part is knowing that unless WW3 breaks out you will never fight or get to see combat. Shit depresses me
>>
>>42853339
I'm Australian. So I hope the US decides to total war on little Kim and I get shipped to the Korean peninsula.
>>
>>42853235
I would immediately desert whoever I was fighting for and fuck prostitutes for cheap enjoy dying lmao
>>
>>42853362
>US decides to total war on little Kim

Wew lad, I'd reenlist for that rodeo, its about time we finish what we started, hopefully Chyna won't cockblock us again by burying us in dead communists
>>
>>42853377
China would proxy for the North. No way in hell would China will want a land border with a US ally just ~400km away from Beijing.
>>
>>42853399
You've got a point brah, I could see the chinks going in for a landgrab actually
>>
If I had to fight, I would fight against der Juden, of course.
>>
>>42853425
i actually dont get why they dont just do this, slay nk, then make it another part of china
>>
>>42853476
It's a nice buffer state between them and an extremely militarised SK and US border.
>>
>>42853476
Also the sheer amount of investment that would be needed to bring the North Korean region out of poverty and into the modern age would be fucking huge.

And majority of the North Koreans would immediately flee to the south leaving most of the area lacking in workers.
>>
>>42853567
They already are fleeing NK.
Good majority of their military is dedicated to defending the boarders from escaping NKoreans.
They all know that fat sack of monkey spunk fucked up in blasting one off at Japan.

The Japanese are just ITCHING for a reason to go full fuck Samaruai on someone.

The fuck is NK going to do if Japan declares war on their ass?
If Japan pulls strings with first world nations so that they will help them lay heavy economic sanctions on them they will turn that place from a mere dump to a third world hell hole where no one is allowed to fucking leave.
And if they try using their laughable military might the entire fucking country will be a semi radioactive ditch within an afternoon.

SK doesn't want any of that shit
They'll fucking get on the side of the first country who'll take over NK and oust their current regime.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.