[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would like to go into the United States Marine Corps. currently,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: usmc.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
usmc.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
I would like to go into the United States Marine Corps. currently, I am about average, but I would like to know a general routine I could possibly follow and maybe some general information about lifting this sort of thing in general. I have started with chest presses and one handed lateral pulldowns until fail several times a day, every workout day, with runs most days. I have been using Wednesdays as my day of rest. I have heard that I would need more rest. I know what I am doing is nowhere near the amount of work I need to do, but I am only getting started and I wanted the opinion of someone more knowledgeable in this kind of thing before I did anything too serious.
>>
Average should be enough for the USMC.
>>
>>42850577
if youre an 18 year old male, just run until you can do a 5k without walking any, and you are literally fine.
>>
>>42850595
I know but I want to be fully prepared, if not better.
Also, average might have been too nice a term for me.
>>
>>42850577
look up the armstrong pullup routine
>>
>>42850577
Start ramming dildos into your ass now to get you ready for life after boot camp. Keep going bigger and bigger until you run out of bigger dildos. Also take up smoking and dipping.
>>
>>42850577
Calisthenics and a shitload of running
>>
Look up the Recon Ron program, it is paramount for marines
>>
>>42850577
Take the Marine PRT every week. Focus on your weakest areas the rest of the week.
Run like fuck.
>>
File: A Marines Favorite Sport.jpg (88KB, 304x475px) Image search: [Google]
A Marines Favorite Sport.jpg
88KB, 304x475px
>>42851650
This

Endurance training for Boot Camp and SOI, if you go infantry you can take all the downtime you're gonna get when not in the field to get yuge (yes I know all you fucking grunts do is lift and play on your consoles when you're not in the field)

Also if you're a virgin now chances are you won't lose it on your own in the Fleet, most likely your seniors are going to pay a hooker or convince the local slut to fuck you, win win if you ask me
>>
>>42850577
Monday: 800m repeats, calisthenics
Tuesday: gentle 5k,
Wednesday: calisthenics
Thursday: 1.5 mile run best effort
Friday: calisthenics
Saturday: 5k best effort, calisthenics
Sunday: rest

Supplement with weights if you want but stick to chest, back, legs and shoulders, with an emphasis on lots of reps rather than four or five. Its always the guys built like brick shithouses who struggle the most in training because they train for fast twitch not slow twitch.
>>
>>42850577

Look up the USMC PFT.

If you're enlisting, be able to score at least a 225.

If you're going officer, be able to do at least 280.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.