[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to ge into BJJ >have been looking at getting a gi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Fuji__Suparaito__5702__left__2_2.png (897KB, 617x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Fuji__Suparaito__5702__left__2_2.png
897KB, 617x1500px
>want to ge into BJJ
>have been looking at getting a gi
>I am 5'2 168lbs
Fatty I know but I am trying to lose weight
>size charts are fucking me up
>height should be one size but weight it should be another upper size

Do I go for the one that fits be based on my weight or on my height?
>>
>>42849950
lol, i'll never know this feel
>>
>>42850225
Its a terrible feel
>>
>>42850225
Good for you.
>>
>>42849950
Is it only a one size difference? What are the sizes exactly?
>>
>>42849950
Honestly depends on the brand. Try some peoples in your gym, see what works for you, ask if they shrunk them in the wash or not. Some brands have size options with shorter arms or legs that essentially act as fat boy gis. Don't go all out on your first one and get a top of the line competitors gi, go for something fairly cheap that works for you, after you've had it a bit you'll have a better understanding of the cut you want.
>>
File: 259633222.jpg (1MB, 3988x3701px) Image search: [Google]
259633222.jpg
1MB, 3988x3701px
>>42851390
>>42851314
I want to get the Fuji since I saw another guy wear that and its a reasonable price for me to get one. I think $100 isnt too bad considering the other one Ive seen. I didnt want the female ones due to the fact that its more than if I just get the standard.
>>
>>42851436
Go with the one more tailored towards your weight. Fuckers can shrink. But like the other guy said, if you can, try some on. Ask the instructor at the gym you're looking at going to.

t. purple belt who's been through 4+ gis
>>
>>42851467
Ok got it thanks, I guess I can tailor it myself once the shrinking is done and still a little too lomg
>>
Fuji has good fit, and is a good value.
Are you looking at A1 v A2?
>>
>>42851809
I want a A1 due to my size but I am afraid it wont fit me due to my weight being towards A2
[spoiler]I have a semi big chest and thick thighs[/spoiler] I was looking around Amazon and saw a Sanabul ones which are cheap as well.
>>
>>42851902
Fuck that spoiler up
Oh well
>>
>>42849950
ask the sensei in ur mcdojo
>>
>>42851902
Go w the A2 and wash it in hot water the first time
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.