[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are there any /weakbros/ on? seems like no matter what i eat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Voting.jpg (117KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
Voting.jpg
117KB, 768x960px
are there any /weakbros/ on? seems like no matter what i eat or do in the gym i have subpar results with strength
examples:
>took me 2 years to get to a 135 lb bench
>same for 225 squat
my strength drops fast on cuts, and even on heavy bulks im lucky to even keep my strength the same from week to week and not have to deload.

ive accepted im weak, i just want to know why.
>>
rich piana did side raises with 20's
>>
This was me doing SS/TM/whatever low volume whatever

Started lifting 6 days a week ULULULx and just doing more in the gym in general, bench went up 50lbs in 2 months
>>
>>42849864
You probably just don't eat as much as you think or have some retarded program.
>>
>>42849880
and look where that got him
>>
>>42849864
>you aren't eating enough
>you aren't sleeping enough
>you have a terrible program or "go by feel"
>you have a defeatist attitude so it follows that you have no will to do anything remotely difficult, i.e. some heavy reps

Pick 1, probably 2-3
>>
>>42849910
that sounds promising, ive never done high frequency program before
>>42849929
i ate enough to gain 15 lb within several months while on SS. strength gains still didnt come. i also tried ICF 5x5 and a PPL for a while. idk man
>>
>>42849975
this is the basic response people have given me when ive asked for advice in the past. its not true and you're a fucking gay, fuck you, kill yourself
>>
>>42849992
>get redpilled for good reason
>literally asking to get redpilled
>fuck you for redpilling me!!!!
>>
>>42849992
But it is true, dear.
>>
Routine?
>took me 2 years to get to a 135 lb bench
Took me 3 month but still I'm afraid I'm just training tendons and nerve and muscles themselves have no future.
>>
>>42849864
>ive accepted im weak, i just want to know why.
what is your routine?
how much do you eat?
how much sleep do you get?

any illnesses or medical conditions?
>>
>>42850062
>>42850064
>routine
i cycle my rep ranges every 2 weeks, goes 12-15, 8-12, 5-8.

3 sets squats
1-2 sets dl
3 sets bench
3 sets row
accessories as i see fit, but usually
2 sets curls
2 sets tri isos
2 sets lateral raises
2 sets headbangers or w.e they called, working rear delts

>diet
im on keto right now but when i started and for the first couple years i just drank shit tons of milk, ate lots of whey and greek yogurt and various other things. 155 lb 6'0 when i started, about 210 lb 6'0 three years later, so i know i was eating enough.

about a year ago i got on these antipsychotic meds that caused me crazy weight fat gains, shot up to 280 lb within a couple months until i started cutting on keto. thing is i wasnt on any meds the first couple years of lifting and the weakness was still there

tldr i eat enough, sleep enough, and most of my workouts are close enough to failure to stimulate growth. ive read SS and ive read the sticky. if i had to guess why my body is weak i'd just say genetics. my dad told me his max bench at his peak was like 125 lb
>>
>>42850047
Yup. I'm guessing it's purely #4 - shit attitude
>>
>>42849975
I am all of these
>>
>>42850159
im guessing i work harder than you buddeh
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.