[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get a feels general thread? >lifts are stalling >ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 42

File: download (12).jpg (8KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
8KB, 234x215px
Can we get a feels general thread?

>lifts are stalling
>ex hooked up with a chad on fb
>pretty sure I have a cold
bad day today
>>
>lifting
>going to friends funeral right after
This is me now.

The weights are heavy today.
>>
>>42847869
>going to friends funeral
damn dude. sorry to hear that. guess my day isnt that bad after all
>>
>got run over by a truck 2 years ago, lost use of my legs
i keep lifting though
we're all going to make it
>>
>>42847875
There have been better days
>>
>>42847875
But death won't stop the gains
>>
File: IMG_0610.gif (943KB, 250x162px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0610.gif
943KB, 250x162px
>>42847809
I have a chance to get a gf but life is trying to tell me to fuck off
TL;DR brown boi trying to hook up with this tomboy chick

So I'm from a Muslim house where dating is very frowned upon and I already said I don't believe in god yet I'm still forced to follow Islam. Working out has been a good out for my rage of this but I digress.
My gymbro introduced me to this girl who was really cute and actually liked my animated and expressive personality and turbo virgin mode activates and on the way home the only thing I could think about was her.
I have no social skills but that can be fixed. The big problem is being sneaky about having a gf
Sorry your day has been bad OP. You should drink today, preferably a spirit not a beer
>>
File: Im so fucked up.jpg (127KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Im so fucked up.jpg
127KB, 1200x900px
>>42847809
The good
>lifts are going up
>work is good
Now the bad
>balding is accelerating
>living in a new city far from anyone I've ever known for work
>car has been broken into twice (fuck me for driving an old lexus, it's not even nice but it attracts attention)
>too poor to finish furnishing apartment
>girl I've been dating for a few weeks just got diagnosed with ovarian cancer yesterday and I don't know what to do
I'm 23 and this is all coming at me fast
>>
>>42847876
No way dude
>>
>>42847916
your friend would be proud that you're still getting swole in the face of tragedy
>>
File: IMG_0484.jpg (206KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0484.jpg
206KB, 700x700px
>>42847869
Shiiit dude
I'll rep one out for him
>>
>>42847949
not lying, i keep going though, and life keeps getting better. i got my first girlfriend after being run over.
>>
>>42847876
godspeed anon, keep up the good mood
>>
>>42847981
Thats inspiring anon. Does your dick work?
>>
>>42847876
Fuck man
At least pull-ups are easier now
>>
>>42847997
dick works as good as ever, maybe a bit hard to get it up sometimes but i last longer now then i did before.
>>
>>42847972
Her, dude. She was a good friend that I had liked for years. Sort of had a thing after HS. Lot of physical illness on her end and that's what finally got her
>>
>>42847916
A E S T H E T I C S
>>
>>42848024
Damn
Life is the heaviest thing we carry anon
>>
We're all gonna make it brah
>>
File: 1504541834063.jpg (603KB, 1780x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1504541834063.jpg
603KB, 1780x1754px
>lifting now
>going okay
>talking to chair force recruiter later
>nervous about it
>>
File: 1486646778574.jpg (32KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1486646778574.jpg
32KB, 653x490px
>waking up in the early hours of the morning
>no matter what I do, I always get less than 6 hours of sleep
>crushed by studies
>a lot weaker after summer holiday, wrist and elbows are acting up even more
>Not even sure I want to live at this point but don't want to kill myself because my parents are still alive
>can barely keep my shit together walking through the corridors, constantly blinking back tears
>career in my desired field is quickly seeming unobtainable
>everyone else seems to be doing fine
I don't know how much longer I can keep going at thisv
>>
>>42848603
Push through and you'll be all the more strong. Being /fit/ is not just physical capabilities but character and endurance as well
>>
>>42848639
I'm trying so hard, but it gets a lot worse when I see her.
It's been 6 months now, and when I look back, I feel no sadness. But when I see her, I feel crushed, ashamed, embarrassed like I don't even want to be seen anymore.
>>
>Lost 88 lbs from january through may
>Starting to look like a decent motherfucker
>Mom died
>Got very depressed
>Stopped actively training/dieting
>Gained back 23lbs by july
>Started working out again in august
>Back on diet

Now it's september and shit takes a turn for the worst, ruptured the achilles tendon in my right calf, can't do shit basically and I can feel it draining the last bits of my motivation with every pulse of hot agony going through my leg.

What do /fit/?
>>
- my master thesis is killing me inside, still trying to soldier on
- have lost appetite, no more time for gym, started drinking again, can't sleep properly
- dad gets mad at me for taking so long
- mom is sad because she realizes something is bothering me
Why am I so weak

>>42847869
I am honestly very sorry for your loss.
>>
>>42848044
If she died that young I bet that she is the heaviest thing you can carry
>>
>>42848678
- using "-" instead of >
I should drink more and go to bed.
>>
>>42848662
Sounds pretty cucked you gotta get yourself over it
>>
>>42847809
>Doing well in medical school
>Still stuck with sickening feeling that I'm going to fuck up
>Textbook impostor syndrome

Fuck does anyone know what to do about this? I need to get over this, I feel like I"m self sabotaging by going on 4chan. No more after this post, other than reading general remedies for IS.
>>
>>42848663
dont give up. you only have one chance.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>got really into bodyweight lifting
>made good progress
>my pullups went from 3,2,2,1,1 to 8,7,6,5,5
>go to work out a week ago
>feel so weak i barely do 10 pullups total in 3 sets
>just left didnt even bother with other lifts
>im now anxious about going back to work out, just sitting home depressed

Whats happening brahs why am i suddenly weak as shit again, is this just temporary?!
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 120x144px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 120x144px
>>42847809
Made a feels thread this weekend.
>went on date with girl
>Her sister tells me that she has a boy friend and a side dude
>was angry sad and confused
>I fell for her hard because we talked previously for years
>she tells me that they're not real and I'm the only one
>find out more shit from sister
>as a result I end up talking to other girls
>she finds out
>confesses and tells me that her and her sister set me up to test my trust
>mfw I went behind her back because of some stupid game she played
>mfw I realize she's fucking batshit crazy with trust issues
Also
>cousin has been falsely accused of being a sex offender
>woman made viral facebook post
>he wants to kill himself
>I've always wanted to kill myself and seeing him not be able to hang is fucking heartwrenching
Also also
>ex moved out and lives with her father
>least I got a new job I guess

Fuck this crippling loneliness.
>>
>>42848732

You're going to have awful workouts. It's a mental hit. Keep at it.
>>
File: please just fucking kill me.jpg (58KB, 489x599px) Image search: [Google]
please just fucking kill me.jpg
58KB, 489x599px
At what age is it too late to turn yourself around? I'm 24 and I just feel like I am wasting my time and money in college. I've been in school for years and I'm still just a junior. I don't really like my major and since I've already changed my major 3 times, I just feel like I will never find something I like. I've always wanted to work in a nice office setting, but I just don't know which area in the office I want to go in.

I don't really want to work in trade because I just don't want to be doing hard labor when I'm in my 40's. I'm not really fit, so the military won't work of me either.
>>
>>42848732
how did you progress your pull ups? I've been struggling for months to go past 4x5? And hell yeah its temporary, happens to everybody. You just need some rest, maybe just do some light workout tomorrow and you'll be just fine
>>
File: space.jpg (61KB, 744x738px) Image search: [Google]
space.jpg
61KB, 744x738px
>lots of fucked up dental/jaw/teeth problems I can never afford to fix
>constant stress/anxiety from that
>meeting with a professor about mentoring my thesis tomorrow
>got an article and a half to read by tonight and make up questions for
>playing vidya
>liftan tomorrow after the meeting
>making gains most everywhere
>cripplingly lonely and dead inside
I await the release of death.
>>
>>42847809
It's my birthday today and I'm still wondering where I'm going, what in doing with my life and if I'm a fucking loser.
>>
>>42848733
I remember you anon lol you dodged a bullet on that asian girl if she's already testing you like that she's fucking crazy and your cousin can sue that hoe for defamation if it isn't tru
>>
>found some videos of myself that I have recorded drunk from a year ago
>I look like absolute shit
>stopped drinking everyday 6 months ago
>disgusted by my former self

I don't know why I had recorded those videos but I'm thankful for it today, shows how far I have come
>>
>>42848603
I'm having sleep problems too. Even on days off I struggle to get 6 hours
>>
>>42848837
I know. I just can't over it though. She was probably an 8/10. Never had a chick like that. And she made me feel fucking great. But I guess that's what I get for letting my guard down. Fucking crazy bitches.

Also that's the thing. Her account is fake. Can't find shit from her.
>>
>>42848828
Happy birthday, brah
>>
>>42848551
You'll do ok bro
>>
>>42848828
Happy birthday dude :3
Celebrate it and treat yourself well today.
>>
>>42848603
>Everyone else seems to be doing fine
Pretty much everyone will encounter problems at some point in their life. Have you tried different things related to your sleeping problem? There are thousands of tips on the internet. Your studies may feel crushing now, but keep your head over water and you'll reach the end.

Don't end life now, from your post it looks like you're still young, there is plenty of hope.
>>
File: 1473000349495.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473000349495.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
>My mother comes home and pulls my dad aside to the next room, I hear her talk about her health problems
>My brother just bought his first house and is moving out with his gf, he has been distant recently regardless
>Moving to university soon, it's not the place I wanted to go because it would've been too expensive
>Already starting to not like the course I've chosen

Only a few months ago I still felt like a blissful child. It all ended so quickly.
>>
>>42848738
Shit man why does that happen, it literally killed my desire to workout.

>>42848797
Well i dont know i dont work out by any program but i always try to keep my form really good before adding reps. So if i can do like 5x5 properly ill add 1-2 reps to 1st set, work on that, add reps to 2nd set later, work on it, etc..
Also if you are strugling add negatives, they seem faggotish with all that jumping to the top but they will help you progress i did them, no regrets.
>>
File: lifeissuffering.png (275KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
lifeissuffering.png
275KB, 800x450px
Besides the usual no gf feels I've got a fitness related one

>average XC runner in high school
>stopped once I got to college
>start lifting, put on muscle
>decide to run again today
>massive failure, couldn't even get a full mile continuously
>tfw ottermode but have the cardio health of a fatass
>>
>>42848733
Lol you made a feels thread about this a week ago or so.. Move on from her already you faggot bitch boy.
>>
>>42848960
Non the same anon. But shit just happens. Yesterday I wanted to cry in frustration cause I could barely get up to 70% of my working sets. Normally I do 80 or 90. But only being able to do one or two exercises and have to call it a day was depressing. But it happens. Just get back to it. Eat a little more. Might need to refeed. But you'll be fine.
>>
File: 1503650136087.png (46KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
1503650136087.png
46KB, 500x599px
>Auschwitz mode
>lifting since April
>115 lb to 135 lb @ 5'9"
>feel stronger but arms still look small
>worried I'm going to start getting a gut from bulking
>nearly the same lifts as friend who is 150 lb and same height
>he looks bigger than me

I'm trying to eat more but it's weird having fat around my stomach. It looks shitty when I'm sitting down. I'm sure it's normal but it doesn't feel normal to me.
>>
>>42849001
>projecting this much

The rest of the story didn't happen until yesterday.
>>
>>42848960
great, thanks. you see - you had an awful workout but you just helped someone, so starrt feeling well
>>
>>42848756
My recommendation would just be to do something, and stick to it. If you imagine the worst possible situation - it would probably be continuing to major swap as you are doing.

>>42848845
Good job man. That's a real improvement, stick to it.

>>42848701
Well, stuff gets fucked up when you don't try. Coming to 4chan is probably not the most positive/relaxing thing to do, if you're going to relax that is.

Tomorrow us all will feel the crushing realities of life, with all it's pointless suffering etc., some more than others. There's always some small thing that you can still do today, that will make tomorrow just a tiny little bit better.

That might not be anywhere close to making up for all the suffering and bullshit of life, but it's a step in the right direction. You haven't really got any other chance. The other direction is just more pain.
>>
Only feel i feel at the moment is sadness
Sad that i never got the chance to tell her that i loved her
>>
>tfw back on 4chan
>tfw thought she'd finally be my way out of not only this hell hole of a website but life in general
>

welp
>>
File: 1473723655092.png (4KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473723655092.png
4KB, 500x400px
>>42849005
>a friend who is the same height as me and weighs 15lbs more than me looks bigger than me
>why, fit?
>>
File: 1452915192820.png (14KB, 635x773px) Image search: [Google]
1452915192820.png
14KB, 635x773px
>>42848822
I feel you on the dental stuff. I've had two jaw surgeries my friend. My bite still isn't perfect after the surgeries and 2nd set of braces.
>tmj destroyed
>causing problems with my ear and hearing
>worried I'll have ear problems the rest of my life because of it
It's either the tmj fucking with my inner ear or a tumor around the ear drum
>>
File: feelsgood.jpg (11KB, 248x204px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.jpg
11KB, 248x204px
>>42847809
I'll share some good feels for once

>talked a bit with a qt3.14 from uni
>tell her I'm having difficulties doing my math
>gives me her number and tells me to call her if I need some help

Debating whether or not I should message her rn but I know that I'll spaghetti if I do and I wanna keep that confidence boost.
Still, thanks for getting me into lifting /fit, that was the happiest I had felt in years.
>>
>>42849041
I feel you anon
I'm pretty confused about my feelings about some girl, but even if I conclude I have something for her, I won't act on it
We gotta go through sadness
>>
>>42849106
Nah man, she broke up with me
You have a chance, take it
>>
>>42849114
Oh I get it, stay strong and try to stick around your friends until you're over the break up.
You'll find somebody else sooner than you think
>>
>>42849087
Damn, you could be a potential rich me. I need corrective jaw surgery myself but can never afford it, much less braces. All I can do is watch (and feel) my teeth deteriorate. I actually have a consult in a few weeks about getting my wisdom teeth pulled so I hope that isn't exorbitantly expensive.
What do you mean by TMJ?
>>
File: 1471574963736.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471574963736.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
>Be in different country than her
>Still think of her even though I know she already stopped thinking about me
>>
>>42849141
Only thing i can tell myself eh?
>>
>>42849161
Temporal mandibular joint
It's the area that connects your bottom jaw to your skull around your ear canal. It's pretty common for people with jaw problems to have tmj issues. My jaw used to get locked shut for several minutes in the past frequently before I had the surgery. I was lucky and the military paid for nearly all of my surgeries, still had several hundred to pay though. Good luck man.
>>
>>42847922
just wait till you can live on your own and leave all that religious bs behind
>>
File: 00000.png (30KB, 680x376px) Image search: [Google]
00000.png
30KB, 680x376px
I lost 50+ lbs since january, am now at 174 lbs @6'3
I want to build some muscle now, but the fear of getting fat again when eating at a surplus makes it impossible for me to reach my caloric goals every day
I guess I'm stuck in the skinny-fat limbo forever
>>
>>42847809
So far bretty good
>senior year
>finally started going out
>fix myself up
>start hitting the gym

But my class is still a bunch of pricks, friend is killing himself over a girl and he stared fucking most of his friends off, just me and a few guys left.

But yea so far so good
>>
>>42848603
>can barely keep my shit together walking through the corridors, constantly blinking back tears

i was going through a tough time once feeling just like you did and there was like a week i'd break down crying at least once during my workout

we're all gonna make it broham
>>
>be me, 23
>second wisdom tooth taken out today, braces on the upper row next week
>stuck in this apartment with 2 shitty roommates one which I thought was my friend cause I paid a 6 month advance
>bitcoin started dropping
>cutie that was just my style is a degenerate that fucks different dudes every 2 days off of tinder (just like I was til not long ago but I got bored with it so this is just the universe fucking with me now)
>still thinking about HER
>have almost 100k but do nothing with it cause I want a million before doing anything but also too much of a pussy to actually spend it on something that might make me happy cause it won't cause i'm all alone
>>
>>42849265
>>second wisdom tooth taken out today,
does it hurt? need to get all 4 out
>>
>>42847922
>So I'm from a Muslim house where dating is very frowned upon and I already said I don't believe in god
Good for you man, I'm glad you didn't capitalise His name

I too hope you get to hook up with the qt tomboy
>>
I let /her/ get away

H-hold me fit
>>
>>42849101
Do it brah, ask her to help you with some problem but make sure its in person not over the phone, after you probably learn nothing call it a day and go have some meal or go for a drink with her.
>>
File: HoustonCougars2.jpg (298KB, 1365x1024px) Image search: [Google]
HoustonCougars2.jpg
298KB, 1365x1024px
At school (U. Houston) all day, doing pretty well but it's been a long day. Lifted at the rec at 8ish this morning, everyone there was DYEL as fuck. Grabbing a beer with buddy after class.

Got a gf, a job, life's pretty good. Almost done with college as well, which is good because I'm old (29)
>>
>>42849304
mfw 3 years younger, now without a girl and feel hopeless
at least i have a job amiright
>>
File: rock n roll.png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [Google]
rock n roll.png
643KB, 1022x731px
>>42847809
This one is a doosy anons
>hook up with girl after a few years dryspell
>i'm into it, we really get along
>she begins to fade, i eventually just end it because "if you aren't going to bother then why should i"
>she barely talks to me anymore
>sleep with her friend
>girl is a qt and is quite happy to be in a relationship
>i feel nothing for her really, and i can't even fit inside her when were trying to fugg
>last time after she made me cum i was annoyed she was still here
I feel so shallow anons
>>
Just got obliterated by a university entrance exam.

I've never felt like this before.
>>
this very board reminds me of her

fck
>>
File: images.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
>was cutting hard, normal dieting for 3 weeks or so
>wasnt making any gains
>try IF because it boosts HGH and i've heard helps with gains
>do IF for a week
>all lifts going up
>losing weight at a good pace
>looking better by the day

i feel good today lads

>remember about her
>remember the small time we spent together
>remember how we seemed literally perfect for each other
>remember her laugh
>remember how she dropped me for no apparent reason
>remember how despite how well i thought it was going, it probably wasnt going well at all
>remember that i'll never be with her

nevermind
>>
I've had a scar on my nose since I was four. I used to lie to myself and say that people didn't really notice it, but when I was talking to my baby cousin last week, she was so fixated on it that I realized how apparent it is.

I know everyone has their own cross to bear, how everyone is insecure, but this thing just eats at me. Whenever I hear the word "scar" it just unearths some deep insecurity within myself that I can't seem to ever truly bury.
>>
>>42849434
>>remember how she dropped me for no apparent reason
>>remember how despite how well i thought it was going, it probably wasnt going well at all
>>remember that i'll never be with her
feel you a lot anon
>>
>>42848828
happy birthday
>>
>>42849280
Get them done at once. If you prolong it its fucking horrible. Especially the bloody gauze and bloody spit. Also can't brush teeth for two weeks.
>>
>>42849482
well fuck man, not a real encouragement
>>
>>42849434

>think she dropped me so i stop talking to her
>never certain if she was just shy and thought I actually dropped her

this thought kills me every night
>>
>>42849485
Sorry but its the truth. The pain isn't bad. But the tenderness and the fact that you can't really eat is worse. Also no straws either so if you eat soup be prepared for a mess.

I got mine pulled at once because fuck that. I had root canals done prior to this though. So my mouth was a mess. Lol
>>
>>42849101
Dude, dont even pretend you have something else to ask about. Just fucking text her and say hey I think you're pretty and we should hang out. She'll be impressed by the confidence. Be an alpha and go for it man. I know you can do it.
>>
>>42849318

I'm bald, so there's that. But at least I'm in solid shape, I get hit on fairly frequently and stared at by girls on campus. Been with my gf over 4 years though.
>>
>>42849503
root canals jesus christ ive been told to never ever let that do to me

why cant i just let those teeth grow and let nature decide
>>
>>42849513
>Been with my gf over 4 years though.
the dream i've been dreaming i'd have with the last 2 g irls by now
>>
>best friend since childhood now prefers his other friends

Eh, he was the only real friend I could hang out during free time but now it just feels like he does it out of pity.
>>
>>42849485
I've had 12 teeth removed dude (four wisdom teeth, four baby teeth, and four bicuspids), because apparently I had too small of a jaw to have my full number of teeth sit straight. It sucks, but it's more just the fact that you're debilitated for a week, sorta like having the flu and not being able to do anything or eat real food.

My only advice to you is to stay away from shit like Vicodin. You'll do fine with a bunch of gauze and some naproxen, stay away from opiates if you can help it.
>>
>>42849518
Unless you have god-tier genetics you're bound to get SOMETHING.

Knew some chick in high school who bragged about never having a cavity. EVER.

I on the other hand had 14. 5 of which turned into an access/infection. So. Root canal.
Don't let it get there. Floss like there's no tomorrow.
>>
>>42849526

Well what's holding you back?
>>
>>42848875
>>42848900
>>42849477
Thank you anons.
>>
>>42849550
>four baby teeth
what!?
>>
>>42849567
how the fuck do you floss the back teeth I can't even get the floss in there????
>>
>>42849567
I've never had a cavity either, and I'm 26. These days they can put a sealant on your teeth that prevents cavities for like a decade.
>>
>>42849575
i'm not holding back, i was held back so to speak
>>
>>42849567
fuark! i'll floss from now on like a mother
>>
>>42849280
It doesn't hurt. They give you some shots in the mouth and it's all good. After the shots they literally just take a dental plier and yank it out.

I need to get 4 out as well ( 2 down, 2 to go ) but I'm getting them out one at a time so that I can eat, plus the doctor said something about seeing how the upper braces do and then putting the other ones so whatever.

I know a lot of people say it's the most horrible thing in the world, but to me it's alright. I can eat solid stuff two hours later ( not doing it on the side of the mouth I had the wisdom tooth taken out of ), brush my teeth carefully. Shit, I even drank alcohol the next day with the first one.

I guess it depends on the person and on if the tooth is already out a bit. Some people have it inside their gums, which they have to cut and do shit to.
>>
File: halotopnutritionfacts.png (56KB, 683x720px) Image search: [Google]
halotopnutritionfacts.png
56KB, 683x720px
>Losing weight at a steady pace
>Finally dont feel like shit when I look in the mirror
>Deleted tinder, OkCupid, any app that made me compare myself to other people and try to fill the holes in my life with more emptiness
>Stopped determining my worth based off my relationship status
>Stopped drinking

I feel less pathetic lads. It feels good. A few months ago I was getting drunk every night, spending hours on Tinder/OKC just to find someone to connect with or talk to. I was a fat slob who had no control over my life. I was making myself depressed because of how "lonely" i was but in reality I was just creating the loneliness in my head.

I always thought the "fix yourself first" thing was a meme but honestly, shutting off the world and just focusing on improving me/my body has made me happier than I ever was trying to find comfort in companionship.

Maybe I'll make it and find a qt someday. But for now, I feel good lads.
>>
>>42849581
They weren't falling out fast enough, I guess, and my dentist said it would hurt like hell if I didn't get them removed. Then again, I was like 8 or 9, and I remember the local anesthesia (injections into the flesh next to your gums) hurting like a bitch, too.
>>
>>42849614
do you HAVE to get bracers after they got em out?
>>
File: 1505082121800.png (341KB, 634x483px) Image search: [Google]
1505082121800.png
341KB, 634x483px
>start feeling good about my progress and work that I am doing and feeling like I have a place in the world
>Look in a mirror and remember I'm just a 1/4 mutt and that there is actually nowhere I belong
>Ruins the rest of my day

How do I get over my self-hatred
>>
File: 883370063.png (37KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
883370063.png
37KB, 500x473px
>>42849294
https://youtu.be/o7VoIn2MuW4
>>
>>42849586
I personally use floss sticks. Just learn to use them well and buy strong ones.

>>42849590
Also that shit sounds like fucking magic.
>>
>>42849657
i'm 20 and i don't even eat that much sweets but i recently a cavity appeared out of nowhere and it used to hurt to do anything, 2 days passed and i stopped feeling it, then like one month later i started feeling it again and it ended after 1 day and now i'm fine.
I really don't wanna go to the dentist.
>>
>>42849718
>, 2 days passed and i stopped feeling it, then like one month later i started feeling it again and it ended after 1 day and now i'm fine.
>I really don't wanna go to the dentist.
gofucking NOW to the dentis
itll only get worse
>>
>>42849718
Get it checked. Seriously.
If it infects or starts getting to the nerve you're fucked.

I had an olive pit in my tooth for a while. Nothing bad. Didn't hurt much. Eventually went numb. Soon enough it would start POPPING and I just felt a Shooting pain in my jaw. When I got my root canals done they said if I let it go any further the infection could have spread into my jaw, bloodstream and into my brain. Killing me.
>>
>>42849785
youd think nature wouldve given the human body something to go against what humans have created
>>
>tfw wish I could afford dental care
>>
>date with milf my girlfriend wants to have a threesome.with this weekend
>closing a deal for the investments firm I work for, will get 15% of profits before taxes
>vacation to Spain coming up in two weeks
>finally hit 2pl8 bench
Who else here /geneticlottery/?
>>
being in love is great
getting broken up with full knowing the other one knew you were in love sucks major ass
>>
>move to uni
>haven't really made any friends
>people tell me to join a frat but I really don't think I want to
>only one I might join is an academic frat so it will look good on a resume
>previously lost 130 pounds, but can't seem to lose any more
>eat unhealthy but still workout, it's like i'm going nowhere
>still don't know if I like my major or if this is for me

I feel overwhelmed. I feel like I don't really belong here

also I just binge ate about 5 servings of peanut butter so i'm very disappointed in myself
>>
>>42849867

Unironically give a real frat a try. I always thought they were stupid but after 4 years I have like 2 actual friends and we never do anything.

Meanwhile every weekend the frat house next door was having parties, meeting people, fucking girls, etc. They were nice guys too, just pick the right frat.

As someone who was pretty much in your position, this will help you a lot. The only reason I made friends was because I got lucky with meeting someone on the Facebook page for our class.

Consider a frat, really. I think in the long run it'll do you good.
>>
>it's back to crying again
>>
>>42849627
What? No. I'm getting braces cause I need braces ( overbite and shitty teeth / gap ).
>>
>>42849940
phew okay
>>
>>42849867
I would say join a real one if you can anon. But like >>42849925 said l, be sure to weigh your options and join the right one. I'm in my senior year and I regret not being able to do one. Granted I couldn't afford it at all since I paid for my own uni mostly, but still.
>>
if you're lurking (i doubt you do anymore but who knows) know that i loved you from deep down my heart and this, right now, is killing me more than just knowing you're ok from time to time
>>
File: Oh Fcuk.jpg (169KB, 1131x806px) Image search: [Google]
Oh Fcuk.jpg
169KB, 1131x806px
>time to go to the gym as per routine
>feeling groggy and tired

What can I do to get pumped? I don't have any pre work out or any of that shit
>>
>>42850031
Get angry. I had a period of uninhibited gains after this break up where I was just so fucking angry all the time. I would get as pissed as possible before I went to the gym and would fucking kill it without any pre workout
>>
>>42849297
>>42849510
Fuck it, your right guys. I'm gonna drink a bit to loosen up and text her something along the lines of
"Hey that's anon, the handsome blond you met yesterday, are you free for a drink tmrw so that we can get working on those math ?"
I realize how sad it is to ask for advice on a Taiwanese card-trading forum but is it non-autistic enough ?
>>
>>42850065
Fuck just stop being a pussy and ask her for help.
>>
>>42847809
>girl doesn't want to date because "her conscience tells her not to pursue her feelings for me", even though she was constantly looking and smiling at me, touching, kicking me, etc while we were together
>tells me we should just be friends not even a week after I leave for school, even though we talked on the phone until my plane took off
>can't lift yet because I still have one more class until I can go to the gym
Fuck this shit I just want to lift. I honestly wish I had never met her.
>>
>cucks itt
>>
>>42850045
>get angry

So browse /pol/ for a bit or start a inter-service flame war on /k/ while listening to Agoraphobic Nosebleed?
>>
>>42848663
keep going dude, the 88 lbs you lost show that you are able to commit to something
show yourself that you can get back into a discipline lifestyle, loose these 23lbs and make it double by losing even more than this
You lucky enough to know how it feels to make big gains and look better, this should be your motivation
>>
>>42848733
I remember that thread, sorry she eneded up being a crazy bitch but you dodged a bullet dude you'll be thankful you didnt stay in a couple months when your balls deep in some new asian puss brother
>>
>>42849005
Make sure you are practicing plyometric ab exercises and check your posture, otherwise it's just body dysmorphia
>>
>>42848976
With consistency and discipline you can easily attain your goals son, you've simply put yourself in a situation where you know you can improve. You're gonna make it
>>
>>42849304
Stepped into my CC's gym in between classes to diddly for a bit. Guy is in jeans and a tank top doing benches with a fixed weight bar with terrible form. I really wanted to say something but I guess that's the staff's job.

On the upside I jumped to 335 from 315 and that was rad
>>
File: crash.png (712KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
crash.png
712KB, 750x750px
>>42849176
>still think of her even though i know she already stopped thinking about me
"If i could find you now, things would get better..."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9fLbfzCqWw
>>
>>42848822
From my own experience that picture is very accurate.
>>
>>42851105
Indeed it is
>>
>>42849265
bitch how do you have 100k at 23
>>
>>42851293
he said he's in crypto, dude
>>
>>42848603
Try downloading f.lux on your computer. Automatically adjusts brightness so makes it easier to fall asleep.
>>
>>42851024

Yeah, I went and benched 245 x3 and deadlifted 435 and everyone watched, it was weird as fuck. I go to the same gym as Candito at home, where my lifts are shit. Lots of DYEL Indians and asian kids in the university gym.
>>
>>42848828
Happy birthday faggot :)

Pretty much everybody is or has been a loser at some point or in some fashion on this board. So you are in good company. Set a serious goal and work your way towards it. There, while you may still be a "loser" you are no longer losing if you are making your way towards a goal.
>>
File: Sad vampire.jpg (378KB, 858x711px) Image search: [Google]
Sad vampire.jpg
378KB, 858x711px
>Be lanklet, DYEL as fuck
>6'3 , 155-160 pounds
>Start lifting a week ago
>Week later weights are actually getting harder
>Today I couldn't do a full barbell row, only about 3/4 of the way through
>Gym buddy is already doing better than me in every aspect
>On a maybe unrelated note I'm getting homesick and anxiety almost non stop from living in these dorms
>Parent is going to 3rd world shit hole of a country to visit family, worried as fuck
>Everyone around me seems to be in a relationship and have lots of friends
>Feel like college is a fucking mistake, classes are easy and it just feels like I'm repeating high school again
>Wasn't even supposed to go to college, wanted to join the army but my medical condition which is amazingly in no way reversible prevented me
>THIS close to a breakdown right now
>At least my cardio is okay

I know I'm just being a pussy because it's just the first weeks and everything is new and takes time to get used to etc, but I just need a hug right now.
>>
File: 1503119474661.png (109KB, 824x637px) Image search: [Google]
1503119474661.png
109KB, 824x637px
>have gf for 8 years
>shes perfect
>im fatty
>she always stayed
>one day she says "its too hard to keep you happy" over a facebook message and thats it
>its been 2 months yesterday since we spoke
>shes moved away in a different career
>lose 26kg
>starting to look better and im strong now
>dont want to try because i know what shes done to me
>want her to know ive changed
>feels bad bros
>want to kill my self

She was the only girl who looked past all my personal and family issues and loved me.
She stood by me through everything and I was too much of a fat fucking ungrateful cunt to realise.

I will never have that again, no lift will ever be as heavy as accepting the best thing I ever had left because of my own grotesque habits

I want to die, someone shoot me
>>
>>42847809
>I miss her
>>
>fatty trying to lose weight
>down from 315 to 237
>weight loss has stalled
>>
>got sick/busy for 2 weeks so I didn't get to work out at all
>ex gf/fuckbuddy moved in with her bf and I'm still single
Feels really bad.
>>
>>42847809
My mum has breast cancer and I'm not sure if I should be worried or if she'll be okay.

She's been smoking for over 40 years at least.

I know she hasn't got long left, and now as I've turned 18 I realise soon enough I'm going to have to face her death and accept it.

I have mentally been preparing it for years and I didn't even feel anything when she told me she' has cancer.
But I don't want to hurt her by being emotionless. I just can't shoe emotion or I'll be hurt forever.
>>
File: 1483486328078.png (18KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1483486328078.png
18KB, 633x758px
I'm in a strange mood right now and I'm hoping /fit/ can help.

>I'm getting over a girl I was really in love with for over 4 years
>The spell is broken as when I look at her now, I don't get the strong hurtful feelings
>But at times I miss her
>Other times I feel bitter
>And sometimes I just wanna be in love with her all over again
>Or to just be in love again
>But lately I think of killing myself a lot and I feel there is no hope of moving on
>What do you do when you finally accept that you will never be with someone you always thought would be?
>I'm very scared and alone and feel cold
>>
>>42853330
>alone
You're far from alone. Every man who has loved has felt what you feel. Every man who's been hurt goes through this pain.

https://youtu.be/5gdqj0V231E

I've still yet to really go through it properly. And my fake feelings of it hurt enough.
>>
>>42853330
call 1x800x273x8255 (without the x) the next time you feel that shit bro, it's free and it feels nice to talk to a stranger
>>
>>42853367
>>42853381
Thanks

I just dont know guys. It's so fucked up. I should done be moved on. But it's hard. I'm scared of even dreaming of a future that doesn't involve her. I can't imagine not speaking to her again. It's like a deep void in my heart that can't be plugged. Like you're eternally bleeding.
>>
>>42853414
Everything you're saying is pretty much how we all feel.

It takes years apparently to get over a lost love. I wouldn't know though, cause I've yet to get over her.
>>
>>42853431
>cause I've yet to get over her

that's a scary thought. maybe it never goes away
>>
>>42853443
women don't love, only men do
you never hear of women dying of broken hearts, but i dont have enough fingers to count the amount of guys i've known who have
>>
>>42853036
If I can give you one piece of advice, dude: leave your door open when you're in your room, so people can walk past you and see you. It's really, really easy to become a shut-in in college and go through it without making any friends. I did so, and I regret every minute of it. Just leaving your door open to have some physical contact with the people walking down the hall is enough to get talking to people, and it'll help stave off the crushing, unbearable loneliness.

t. guy who did college wrong
>>
>>42853330
i know that exact feel brother, i love you. stay strong
>>
>>42849084
Because he weighs 15 more lbs than you
>>
>>42853483
I believe that actually, I've come to realize it in the past couple of years

>>42853537
I'll try, thanks for the love

sometimes I wonder how shitty it would be if I wasn't working out. that shit is supposed to cure depression and sadness. Sometimes it doesnt seem to help.
>>
>>42847869
Im sorry bro. Buried a friend this year.
Ill send you good gains for the week.
>>
File: 1505352393145.jpg (191KB, 442x650px) Image search: [Google]
1505352393145.jpg
191KB, 442x650px
>>42847809
C-can I ask you guys for some advice?

Hoping there are some professionals in here who I can talk to in their field...

My company is giving me all the shitty projects and I make a lot of money sitting on my ass

I want harder work and much more advanced which I am capable of but they are giving me shitty projects and they hired me for so much fucking money it is crazy
>>
File: 1356659735922.png (49KB, 1097x767px) Image search: [Google]
1356659735922.png
49KB, 1097x767px
I think I out-sperged myself today.
>I was at work in the only loker room we have changing my clothes and some new girl came in without knocking.
>I didnt said anything and still took off my clothes till I was in my boxers and changed.

She said she was sorry and the she wiil knock next time.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 270x186px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 270x186px
>>42853683
>>
File: 1494210904354.jpg (176KB, 1331x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1494210904354.jpg
176KB, 1331x1380px
>>42847809
>leave well paid but ethically shitty job
>work manual labor now
>feel humiliated getting paid pocket change to do dangerous, tiring work
>wear work clothes covered in mud
>women won't even look at me
>absolute bottom of the male dominance hierarchy
>still felt worse than I've ever felt before
>lifts are in the trash, absolutely worn out after every day at work
>stopped doing cardio completely
>at least new job is ethical
>have job interview tomorrow for big software company
>carrying just the tiniest amount of hope this works out and I can escape this drudgery
>will literally kiss the floor and shout at the top of my lungs if I get this
>will spiral into uncontrollable depression if I don't

It's a very, very abstract feel anons.

>>42847869
I am sincerely sorry to hear this, I can't imagine having to bury a friend.
>>
>>42853316
Idk if it you are here still. But things will be okay.

My mother was a smoker, and got breast cancer as well. This was about 6 years ago.
She smoked DURING CHEMO, and still smokes...
She's been 2 years cancer free.
I hope you get the same luck.
>>
>>42853972
I am here and read your post and appreciate it a lot.
>>
>>42847809
Been trying to do Nofap since May. I've already broke 2 times, so I have to start over. I'm not getting any real pussy and I'm not feeling like a fucking energetic king that gets shit done.... I'm just fucking miserable and constantly thinking of fucking. I'm just always thinking about all the porn scenes I saw before I was doing Nofap.

I want to jerk off so badly, bros, but the thing is that every time I jerk off, I feel like a fucking loser once its over. I also end up having bad days at work and in life afterwards. I feel like its Gods way of saying, "STOP JERKING OFF IDIOT."

I almost broke again a few hours ago.
pls kill me
>>
>>42847869
I'm sorry to hear this, for real... best way to remember him is to live your life well and to the fullest and know he's watching down on you, hope it goes alright and you find peace
>>
File: 1396752426301.png (397KB, 438x498px) Image search: [Google]
1396752426301.png
397KB, 438x498px
>>42853414
I know that exact feel bro. you have no idea how long I wallowed in it, people make very strong impressions on me and the absence of someone I care about cuts like a fucking knife

yo let me tell you something: start working on yourself right fucking now. you don't want this weight on your heart for years. don't nurse it. I was just doing my thing the other day and I got reminded of another girl I haven't thought about in fucking YEARS and it hit me like a freight train that yeah, that's about as much as >she thinks about me, i'm just a little blip of memory once every couple of years for her, if that. i'm nothing to her now. think of her as actually having fucking died because for all intents and purposes she might as well be. I'm not trying to make you feel bad but hope just drags it out, the only way to get past this is to make it as final as a death

you never really stop loving someone you loved though, life just keeps happening long enough until the bruise fades.
>>
File: 1449767773436.jpg (56KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
1449767773436.jpg
56KB, 500x348px
>be /fat/
>lowest ive gotten myself down to was 176
>genuinely proud of body
>depression hits, bloat back up
>keep gaining, and not in muscle mass, just pure fat
>hit 225 before i realize that i cant see my chin
>trying my hardest to get it back down but poor NEETfag so everything is just home-based workouts
>check weight the other day, 206

Feels... odd, man.
And then on the other hand.
>didn't go to college, hate the idea of college, always have
>lmao no job, shocking
>i just wanna do something like twitch
>deep down i know i wanna produce music
>torrent a shitload of music stuff but as soon as i open the daw, all creativity goes out the window
>can't even bring myself to make a simple kick/hat/snare combo
>constantly struggling between morals and what i want to do
>meanwhile doing nothing because can't

i just want to be held. even for a few minutes.
>>
>>42848828
Happy birthday man, I'm late to this, but I'll dedicate all my reps and sets to you tomorrow.
Rest easy and grind hard - you're gonna make it, brah.
>>
>>42847809
> broken engagement after 9y
> closing in on 40 and no more gains
> no one to talk to at work or life
> fucking lardass
Trying to workout for god knows what reason. I don't even want to live, let alone get in shape
>>
>>42847809
>Quit Good Full-Time work to pursue online business i've been running on and off for 5 years
>3 months passed
>sales getting progressively bigger & Bigger
>Leanest I've ever been
>Today got an email confirming a 30k sale
>>
File: 1473841025881.jpg (110KB, 464x431px) Image search: [Google]
1473841025881.jpg
110KB, 464x431px
>told to pick someone up at the last minute
>still need to make it to work, but don't want to miss a workout for such a shit reason
>rush my workout
>finish diddlies
>immediately after, putting bar back up, grip gives out a step right before
>end up leaning forward on my left side to throw the bar down
>ohshit.tiff
>feel a tear in my lower left back
>don't think much of it at first, finish my workout, stretch and meditate despite the discomfort
>throughout the rest of the day, becomes more apparent I either pulled it or sprained it
I'M FUCKING PISSED, A LOT OF IT DIRECTED TOWARDS MYSELF BUT FUCK
I'm almost certainly going to have to miss at least a week of workouts, how do I minimize loss of gains and optimize recovery and use of time I would have spent working out instead? Is there any kind of workout I can still do? I need to still be somewhat active and my job and normal life is sedentary.

also
>that feel when you notice old friends/acquaintances from your past in public
>don't engage them/avoid them
It's not that they're bad people or anything, it's just I'm not in the mood to (re-)introduce more people into my current life.

>>42847869
RIP
Don't know how old you are, but I'm fortunate enough to not have to even bury close older relatives that often. I can't imagine having to bury one of my friends right now; way too sudden and tragic.
>>
File: 1498783251797.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1498783251797.png
18KB, 509x411px
>>42847809
Type 1 diabetes has me in constant catabolic state which prevents me from building any real muscle. With every blood sugar spike I'm essentially pissing away a day at the gym. Even worse is there's no real data on Catabolism effecting weight so trying to do any meaningful research is pointless. Every Diabetic bodybuilder will say to manage your BS strictly without even mentioning ideal BS level's A1Cs etc...

God fit I hate self loathing. Any help or advice will be much appreciated anons.
>>
I got a full ride for the last two years of my undergrad. I just wish I can translate those academic gains into actual physical gains.
>>
>>42855214
Not working out for a week isn't gonna fuck your gains up. Even a month or two won't. It'll feel like you're shriveling up but that's gonna be 90% in your head. Just do some light shit that doesn't involve your back and eat lots of protein. Do NOT fuck your injury up further trying to work it before it's healed.This is a marathon not a sprint.
>>
>>42847809
>medical school interviews coming up
>not nervous because interviews tend to be my strong point
>still get anxious from time to time

>broke up with ex over a year ago due to her depression and being dependent on me emotionally
>part of it was also me due to ego and insecurities and comparing with her previous ex
>still wonder how she's doing every day even though I'm probably nowhere near her thoughts
>she always supported my academic and career goals

>tfw tempted to call her and tell her how I'm doing even though I know that's not the best idea still
>>
>met a qt freshman in french class
>she's shy as fuck and doesn't really do social media (tried getting her snap)
>asked her if it'd be better to get her phone number
>"Sorry I don't really like giving it out."

It's basically game over at this point but I might try inviting her to eat together in one of the uni cafeterias a little later on.

Then again, what's the point? I'm a grad student and I shouldn't be here longer than a year. I should probably look for a chick that's closer to graduating if I want a longterm relationship.
>>
File: 1487722582910.jpg (24KB, 332x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487722582910.jpg
24KB, 332x300px
>>42847922
>>
I'm a fucking retard who needs to die ASAP. I haven't lifted in 3 months, I don't even know why am I here. I'm so fucking sorry. I'm a failure. I'm a fucking disgrace holy shit I'm losing my gains what is happening to me
>>
File: 1504015414570.gif (45KB, 800x678px) Image search: [Google]
1504015414570.gif
45KB, 800x678px
>>42855450
I DARE you to go to the gym tomorrow.
>>
File: no pls.png (102KB, 600x730px) Image search: [Google]
no pls.png
102KB, 600x730px
>>42847869
>>42847972
>>42848024
Me too, we'll all rep on out for her anon
>>
File: 1503667243071.jpg (79KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
1503667243071.jpg
79KB, 635x661px
>>42849434
>remember how she dropped me for no apparent reason
n-no, f-fuck... this is why I have severe anxiety,depression and sleepless night or nights where I wish I hadn't spelt
>>
>>42853683
Should have banged
Thread posts: 187
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.