[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/fit/ tells me I need to ask the biggest guy in the gym if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>/fit/ tells me I need to ask the biggest guy in the gym if I want to get steroids
>go ask the biggest guy in the gym if he takes them and knows where to find some
>he tells me he doesn't take steroids, is against them and doesn't know where to find them and then spends 10 minutes warning me about the health dangers of steroids
that was embarassing, why did you lie to me /fit/
>>
>>42847243
Don't feel bad, I asked my gf's sisters husband (who I know did a cycle for sure, even if it was years ago) and the same thing happened.
>>
>>42847243
>>42847258

Sometimes you dont want to be (partially) responsible if anything happens to someone else because you gave them steroids. You have no idea if they ever even google'd it before
>>
File: advanced faggotry.jpg (10KB, 217x208px) Image search: [Google]
advanced faggotry.jpg
10KB, 217x208px
>>42847243
That's what you get for considering using roids, get cucked fag
>>
If you were a roid narc the first thing you would do is approach the biggest guys at the gym and ask them.

As i'm typing this im wondering if roid narcs even exist.
Are there police who spend public resources on finding roid dealers rather than any other type of drug dealers?

Anyway buy roids online fag
>>
>>42847357
Yes, there are "NARC" teams for steroids in every major city in the US at least.
>>
>>42847357
>buy online
sounds retarded as fuck
wouldn't they get caught by customs
>>
>>42847357
>roid dealers
Only if for some reason they were trying to sell it to a youth or youth sports team. Then it would still be a normal narc on the case.

Otherwise, no.
>>
>>42847414
people buy class a drugs online, i think you underestimate the amount of packages that are posted each day.

Importing from another country would slightly increase the risk, but even then a small box isn't going to get caught among the 10000 other small boxes getting processed.
>>
That's not what you do OP. First, you don't just go and ask him for steroids. You talk to him and become friends with him. Eventually he will tell you he's on steroids and if you ever thought about taking them. You can't be some dyel though.
>>
>>42847414
I know someone who bought over an ounce of weed online. Worst thing that could happen is you get a "love letter" from customs, unless you buy more than a personal amount of drugs/steroids and intend to distribute. Personally I wouldn't use darknet markets for at least a year from now because not too long ago 2 markets got shutdown and I'm pretty sure the feds are watching the other sites. I almost forgot to add, just order a personal amount instead of fucking 75 bottles of test at once
>>
>>42847243
you have to get to know him first faggot

do you have any idea how easy it is do lie to a beta with autism? (very)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.