[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on keto guys. I've just been doing a moderate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: burn-fat-q_main.jpg (23KB, 630x418px) Image search: [Google]
burn-fat-q_main.jpg
23KB, 630x418px
Redpill me on keto guys. I've just been doing a moderate carb / moderate protein / low fat cut which seems to be working fine, but people keep talking about keto and it's muscle sparing properties and how it burns fat super fast. Should I be cutting on keto? I really don't want to eat those meme salads and low-carbs shits... I just want the most efficient fat burning plan possible.
>>
bumpan, help a brother out!
>>
>>42845552
do not do keto, it will contribute to your death and it's premise is bullshit, animal products are the most insulinogenic foods which we ingest. dont fall for the jew.
>>
>>42846050
t. Big Ag
>>
File: 1486562214985.jpg (52KB, 341x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486562214985.jpg
52KB, 341x1024px
>>42845531
Lift, eat lots of protein and veg, keep healthy fats high, minimize white carbs (sugar/flour/etc), do a little low intensity cardio on your off days. No need to spur ketosis to lose weight.
>>
>>42846050
this post is objectively wrong

don't do keto unless you're looking to go from 15% bf to sub 10%

t. experimenting with keto and read Lyle McDonald's book

also prepare to feel like shit 24/7, have to drink black coffee 24/7 to have any energy, lose testosterone to the point where you have to refeed carbs every once in a while to have a sex drive, actually have to use vitamins and wake up in the middle of the night from hunger and dehydration even if you chug picklewater and zero cal vitamin water
>>
>>42846071
Most crops go to feeding livestock. "Big Ag" would tell you to eat more animal products. Vegans are scientifically illiterate though so if someone says shit like "it will contribute to your death and it's premise is bullshit, animal products are the most insulinogenic foods which we ingest. dont fall for the jew." laugh in his face because he's a moron and probably has issues socializing.
>>
File: 3 (1).jpg (64KB, 576x640px) Image search: [Google]
3 (1).jpg
64KB, 576x640px
>>42845531
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dan8qtgQRi8
video on keto

Keto is gud if you want results fast. Do keto, loose XX pounds, switch back to normal diet.

You also need to know what kind of regular diet you can do for maintanance, as ketosis is not something you should stay in indefenetily if aesthetics is your goal (you don't wanna look like ghandi bro?)

If you do keto or any severely restrictive diet without first developing habit of at least not putting wieght on while on a regular diet, you will put the pounds back on eventually.
>>
File: donot.jpg (28KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
donot.jpg
28KB, 500x488px
Cheers for all the responses lads. Has anyone gotten fast results on keto? Can you give me an example of what you ate during the day?
>>
>>42846126
One serving of beef is more insulinogenic than 2 servings of pasta.
It just doesn't raise blood sugar like pasta does.
It still raises insulin levels in the blood though.
>>
>>42845531

Keto is inferior to high fat low carb diets that don't put you in a chronic ketosis state for body composition and performance.

Ketosis by itself puts you in a less anabolic state. You will also have to take good care of carbloads and have to worry about when to eat your carbs and how many carbs.

It's just a pain in the ass, just go high fat low carbs if you care that much, ketosis just makes things harder for you for no reason.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.