[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gym bard is going away to compete in a national powersinging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: skuat.png (65KB, 706x500px) Image search: [Google]
skuat.png
65KB, 706x500px
>gym bard is going away to compete in a national powersinging competition
>eerie silence takes over the weight room
>>
>>42843793
>gym bans weighted jousting
>>
>save my shillings for weeks
>go to apothecaria and aquire the powder of gains
>Swole_as_fuarke.parchment
>Gym Gendarmerie take note
>Put to the stockades for two weeks for witchcraft and receive a banishment from all areas owned by the natty crown
>Forced to lift in Manlet pits now
>>
File: 1505169416033.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1505169416033.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>a bodybuilder, a crossfitter, and an oly lifter walk into a barbell
>>
>>42843806
>Gymcor salesmen trying to shill their pathetic Joustron-5000 machines as an alternative to 'dangerous' freeweight jousting.
Fuck that shit, they'd have to take another deadlift platform out to accommodate for a single Joustron.
>>
File: sleepless.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
sleepless.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>gymstapo investigating me for distributing Jason Blaha propaganda
I'm not sure if I'm going to survive this
>>
File: 1402956666291.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
1402956666291.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
>gym twink was medically discharged from service
>tfw you're now the smallest at the gym
>>
>>42843842
>the first two trip
>>
>gym funeral pyre for Rich Piana still burning
>gym filled with smoke, supplicants to the Shrine are throwing 8 scoops a day (each!) onto the flame
>fire marshal tried to intervene but he was technically a manlet so they threw him into the pit, and his supple outsider body was soon torn asunder for protein by the veteran manlets
>the replacement fire marshal (non-manlet) tried to stop it as well but as he was crossing the gym floor he slipped on a discarded container of Rich Piana's "knocked the fuck out" sleep aid, hitting his head and falling into a coma. At some point his body was removed, but due to the smoke no one could tell when or who did it
>most of the gym staff and customers have fled to escape the smoke, only a few of us remain
>each day we emerge, blinking at the sun, our skins darkened with ash
>each night we return, to lift and throw more scoops onto the shrine
>and as we lift, sweating and choking in the thick clouds of smoke, a soft "one day you may" can be heard as a whisper beneath the crackle of the fires and the clanging of the weights
>>
>do entire training cycle with gym cleric's +10% buff to quad strength
>went for squat PR based on e1rm yesterday
>cleric wasn't there
>tried anyway
Typing this from a hospital bed. Fuck you Tim.
>>
File: Patches.jpg (57KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Patches.jpg
57KB, 900x900px
>new guy at the gym
>interrupts me in the middle of my squats
>ask the dumb asshole if he's a cleric
>tells me he's just checking out the place and looking for some advice
>point to the top of the manlet pit and say I think I saw a chad drop his gains over there somewhere
>dumbass goes over to inspect, kick him down the hole
>hear him land, short snaps of manlet bones breaking
mfw
>>
>>42844626

Butiful
>>
File: 1492724664739.gif (87KB, 192x197px) Image search: [Google]
1492724664739.gif
87KB, 192x197px
>gainsgoblins recieve a buff to statpoints stolen on hit
>They took 5 quad-points when i was attempting a pr and as a result, the gym palladin took 5 inches from my height
>technically a manlet now, banished to the pit
>at least the goblins have a lower spawnrate down here
>>
File: notto disu shitto agen.jpg (44KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
notto disu shitto agen.jpg
44KB, 604x340px
>gym is going through budget issues
>can no longer afford deodorant for the manlet pits
It hurts to lift.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.