[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you increase your heavy bag round up to perform

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Worlds Tiniest Bananas.jpg (45KB, 384x512px) Image search: [Google]
Worlds Tiniest Bananas.jpg
45KB, 384x512px
How the fuck do you increase your heavy bag round up to perform 8 rounds like Mayweather?
I don't know many people who could do that shit for 8 rounds...
>>
>>42842679
physically impossible. floydweather is a genetic freak who has fast twitch muscle fibers on his slow twitch fibers allowing him to actually get less tired the longer he works.
>>
>>42842741
holy shit what a genetic freak...
wait.
aren't all pro boxers just genetic freaks??
wait a second... is this like a joke or are they just freaks nobody else can really get to unless they're also freaks?
>>
>>42842773
hes a very freaky guy
hes a super freak
>super freak
>>
>>42842797
he's super freaky?
>>
File: rick-james.jpg (5KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
rick-james.jpg
5KB, 283x178px
>>42842797
Super freaky?
>>
File: IMG_1992.jpg (56KB, 526x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1992.jpg
56KB, 526x568px
> DID SOMEBODY SAY
>>
>>42842741

Thats not true at all. He plays very defensively until his opponent is tired then uses all his energy he saved to destroy them in the later rounds.
>>
>>42842846
do you really think playing defensive for that long doesn't drain you?
>>
>>42842846
you look here. this isn't fucking dragonball z, ok kid? you dont just store up all your fucking energy and "destroy" your enemies with it. we talkin bout real fighting
>>
>>42842679
Get in a boxing gym where a guy yells at you to punch the punch he wants you to do, at a certain speed or power, for 45minutes straight six days a week. Then cut that down to 3days and make the other 3 about footwork and muscles.

Do this until you're at a fight worthy weight and then enjoy your cut.
>>
>>42842868

Not as much as swinging and missing does.

>>42842871

You look here this is real life where evading punches is a lot less taxing then swinging and if you only throw jabs and duck and dodge until they are tired you can rack the score card up real good with your own combos towards the end.

I fucking studied this man and its true. Watch all his fights and tell me otherwise you dumb bitch.
>>
>>42842868
>I'm gonna make my enemy attempt to hit me for three straight rounds as I just dodge and minimize damage.
>I'll have taken five times the hits, but I'll at least be able to keep my arms up higher

He's a freak
>>
>>42842908
read the first post again and tell me it wasnt an obvious troll. you dumb bitch
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.