[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any former fatties here with some advice for a fatass like me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5408.gif (933KB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5408.gif
933KB, 200x113px
Any former fatties here with some advice for a fatass like me? I don't trust advice from thin healthy people I want a ex-obese persons pov
>>
>>42842161

Stop being fat you disgusting fat fuck
>>
>>42842161
Not obese but pretty overweight.

Don't stress over a lb or 2 gained.

Intermittent fasting works wonders

Now I'm actually getting female attention

You can do it anon
>>
>>42842161
I used to be obese. Here's some things to help you out.

This will take a long time. Take it slow (if you catch yourself slipping, you're changing your shitty habits too fast)

Big one: Drink a big glass of water before every meal. Also drink a lot more water throughout your day.

Your meals need to be enjoyable, healthy, and correctly portioned. You enjoy healthy foods just find out what they are

If you're currently not exercising, ease into it. Walking/biking is great for cardio. Getting stronger through push-ups/pull-ups/squats are great for a complete beginner.

If you want to become a thin healthy person, you need to live that life just like living the life of an obese person got you where you are today. Make the lifestyle change gradually.

Go to bed at the same time and wake up at the same time every day. Make sure you get enough hours of sleep

Final note: If you are hating your life while you're losing weight, you're doing it wrong and you will fail.
>>
>>42842418
Thank you bro
>>
>>42842161
What advice do you want? I use to be 280, now around 180-185. Was a hard working 2 years but made it happen
>>
>>42842161
go OMAD, don't go over 1200kcal a day and depending on how fat are you should lose about 1-2kg of pure fat a week, I lost 7.5kg during 3 weeks and still kinda can eat like a pig but only once a day, keep enough nutrients or your body starts to digest muscle for building material (fat can provide only energy)
>>
>>42842437
No problem. I pretty much went through the tips I just gave you one or two at a time and the weight has just fell off. Started with drinking a big glass of water before meals and more water in general to make portioning meals easy. After that I made my first meal of the day a healthy meal and rarely switch it up...then my second meal changed, fixed sleep schedule, and lastly exercise. Be careful because increasing your physical activity will increase appetite as well. Ease into and and keep your calorie intake under control. Losing fat is not really that hard or complicated. Just make an effort to be healthier the more you progress but don't burn yourself out. It's all a balancing act but you can definitely do it. Literally every human being on earth can.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.