[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why should or shouldn't i use steroids /fit/? ive been lifting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: hungrypuppr.png (144KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
hungrypuppr.png
144KB, 236x236px
why should or shouldn't i use steroids /fit/?
ive been lifting for over a year 4 times a week but my bench has only gone up by 30 and my squat by 45
at the end of the day im still a 19 year old 160 pound manlet who can barely bench more than he weighs
this makes riods very appealing to me, most of my lifting buddies do them and i've seen how much gains they get in even just a month or 2 of use.
>>
I should dedicate my life to helping sad puppers
>>
You should hold off on steroids until you're over 21 unless you want hormonal problems.

Also at 1 year of lifting you're not going to be anywhere near your natty limit.
>>
Fix your diet first you'll see massive improvement
>>
>>42840090
Do it for pupper
>>
Omg 160 lbs bench at 4 years lifting ? At least you saw muscle gains

Dude your genetics sucks either you have worst training program ever

Steroids will be a waste
>>
>>42840090
Just eat more skelly
>>
>>42840466
I read 4 years, my bad

1 year lifting and wanna roid ? You mad bro
>>
>>42840466
He said over a year 4 times a week
lrn2read
>>
File: roids.jpg (344KB, 1264x1920px) Image search: [Google]
roids.jpg
344KB, 1264x1920px
You're romanticising the idea as "magic lifting pills" the same way trannies think of HRT as gender juice. It's not nearly that easy or clear cut, and you can and will fuck your body up severely if you're not careful.

Pic related.
>>
>>42840486
Thanks for that chart, I'll give it another year, but I really thought I'd be seeing change in my body. I guess I have only gained 20 pounds though, it's hard to keep on weight because I do a lot of cardio
>>
>>42840090
Why you should use steroids: you want to
Why you shouldn't use steroids: you don't want to

I hope this advice has helped, OP.
>>
Go over to r/steroids and look at the progress pics. Some of those idiots started without a proper diet or training background and they look worse than the nattys in those threads.
>>
Because the second you stop them you're going to start feeling a loss of everything you worked for.

Do like other anons said and re-evaluate your diet, chances are you haven't adjusted your diet properly with how much you are trying to increase completely fucking it up
>>
>>42840090
>>42840810
Trust me op when I say Everyone thinks about roiding during their first year or two but the reality is you really just don't know enough yet. That sounds stupid or degrading but it's not I mean there's still SO much stuff with diet and with lifting in general and progressions etc that really just come with time and patience. Also it's not worth to possibly fuck your shit up at a young age. You know what's worse than a young beginner lifter? A young beginner lifter that's bald with hella health problems and still looks like shit because they haven't had enough experience to learn their body yet. My friends and I have been lifting for maybe 4-6 years now and we're all pretty glad we haven't roided yet. To end my rant I also want to say you can look really good without steroids as well like really Really good I would say progression wise maybe after 7-10 years once your progress Really slows. Other than that just take time to experience the journey and learn how your body reacts to movements, progression schemes, percentages, etc
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.