[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>changing at work >literally on tren and test and have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: dewy-skin-secrets.jpg (689KB, 1159x1739px) Image search: [Google]
dewy-skin-secrets.jpg
689KB, 1159x1739px
>changing at work
>literally on tren and test and have a great body
>don't want any attention so change in the bathroom alone

whats my problem
>>
Autism
>>
>>42838151

The only people I know that roid are generally pretty insecure people with a low self image to the point of taking illegal drugs to look better.

In my experience you can destroy a roider by just say dude your huge, but man why is that muscle so small.

On the inside roiders are weak ass bitches.
>>
>>42839058
true arny is the biggest mental midget
>>
>>42838151
man flex on the normies make them feel bad you autistic fuck
>>
>>42839085
try to talk about working out with your co workers and tell them that you just run once or twice a week and do push ups and situps sometimes at home
>>
>>42839058

I roid and give zero shits what other people think of me. I do it because I enjoy looking better and being stronger with the same amount of effort as being natty.

However lots of roidbros have mental issues, i'd agree with you there.
>>
>>42839072

He says the exact same thing and used it to his advantage.

The vast majority of roiders are losers full stop.
>>
>>42839102
I am talking generally and in general roiders have huge self confidence issues.
>>
>>42839111

You seem to have quite the grudge against people who use steroids. Why exactly?
>>
File: drb_1x.png (105KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
drb_1x.png
105KB, 400x300px
>>42838151
>I want to look bigger than all da other bois by injecting dangerous chemicals into my anus
>why am i insecure
>>
>>42838151
fuck shes fugly
>>
>>42838151
>change in the bathroom
So, the other option is changing in front of everyone in the middle of the weights room.
It doesn't look like you're doing something wrong.
>>
>>42838151
is this what passes as attractive in somalia?

im so glad im aryan master race holy shit
>>
>>42839207

I have no grudge against roiders. I don't really care what they do. That does not change my observations though.
>>
>>42839304
no
>>
>>42839487
do u know how i know that ur an african niggerslave?

because u cant offer any counter argument u can only stay on the ropes defending by dodging its the simplicity of the inferior african brain i just wanted to let you know that because i want to nuke everything you are and came from
>>
The classic 'roiders are insecure' is said so often because its pretty much true. Nearly every guy that roids at my gym has ego issues, some form of anxiety that they try to mask and obviously are a bit awkward because of it. Now im not talking about roids for elite training and as a career, if money is involved and a future for yourself and your children, then by all means, but 50 rep curls with 10kg? thats pathetic
>>
>>42839558
Interesting. Although it does not change the fact I don't have a grudge with roiders.

Although I can understand why a person such as yourself view my observation as a grudge hate has a way of doing that.

I am curious though in your usage of the words "an" and the use of s in n*****slave. Are you calling me a n*****slave or someone owned by a slave. Seeing as how we are on the topic of inferior brains and all.
>>
if they weren't so insecure about having to roid, why do so many of them claim to be natty?
>>
>>42839679

I'm the person who originally asked what your beef with steroid users was. That guy who went on some sort of racist tirade probably doesn't have his estrogen in check or shot a gallon of tren into his eyeballs this morning.
>>
>>42839679
hey cuckylet i bet ur a nigger tranny irl and newsflash nobody cares abotu proper grammar on 4chan you fucking low iq tard, now i know for certain that ur african INFERIOR
>>
>>42839717
gahgah look at ur grammar dude i bet ur as tardy as the african why so srs ?
>>
>>42838151
>>literally on tren and test and have a great body
as opposed to figuratively on tren and test?
>>
>>42838151
>have a great body

post a no shirt pic. if to shy just censor your face.
>>
>>42838151
Shes pretty, and your thread sucks desu
>>
>>42839760
shes fugly unless ur african then i guess she fits the standards of subhuman
>>
>>42839058
Oh look its the antiroid crusader cuck again. I guarantee you 99% of roiders couldn't give a single flying fuck what others think about them, because they know their physique looks better than any natty physique.
>>
It's cool to know there are legions of neckbeards judging my personal decision to take drugs and making numerous assumptions about my character as a result.

The issue is folks here just think gear is for a single narrow purpose. All I know is I feel better and am happier day to day with test and tren in my bloodstream, lol. I also take other drugs to make myself feel good. Not sure how that affects any of you, yet you sure act like it does.
>>
>>42839448
lol she's a victoria secret's model
>>
>>42839679
you can say nigger on the internet
>>
>>42839207
People don't like roiders, because they make them feel inferior. Taking roids to look better is a health risk they aren't willing to take.

Sometimes the risk pays off, sometimes you get bitch tits and a heart condition. But the people who don't take the risk, resent those who did and bettered themselves through "cheating", instead of just accepting that they don't have the same risk tolerance.
>>
>>42839679
It's alright. You can say nigger on 4chan. You're not going to upset your wife's son.
>>
>>42840589
Have you seen the cucks at r/steroids? There's nattys researching cycles who are bigger and leaner than guys blasting test and hammering var/dnp. It's hilarious because they say to only post if it's an enhanced physique, yet look shittier than guys who haven't used yet but actually know how to train and diet.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.