[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>today >be me >go to gym at 10PM >Do all the regular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1504849310315.jpg (21KB, 460x306px) Image search: [Google]
1504849310315.jpg
21KB, 460x306px
>today
>be me
>go to gym at 10PM
>Do all the regular routines with an added 5kgs
>Get ready to do squats (unassisted/160kgs)
>complete 4 reps
>during the 5th rep feel a loosening feeling in my thighs and nuts
>ohshitwtf.jpg
>Cream in my pants
>Drips down my shorts
>Run out in panic
Wtf is happening to me /fit/?
>>
>unassisted squats
wtf
>>
>current year
>not nutting on your last rep
Never gonna make it.
>>
Don't worry OP, your body is just leaving some extra protein for the next dude to enter the squat rack.
>>
>>42834460
>Wtf is happening to me /fit/?
Stop using a squat plug and end nofap.
>>
>>42835193
I was told nofap would increase test.
I have been on nofap for the past 5 weeks
>>
>>42835245
>past 5 week
my sides
>>
>>42835245
Well ... After a while the sack is full and the disposal mechanism sets in. You have nocturnal pollutions and may be so oversensitive that a slight rubbing of the glans may stimulate you so much that you shoot. Or maybe the contractions in your lower body may have induced an orgasm. Sounds funny, but – please don't become a squat fetishist KEK
>>
>>42835292
Are you saying I came from doing squats.
In that case I'm just glad i don't have a disorder.
Hard4gains
>>
>>42834460
>squats at the end of workout
you deserve spunkshorts
>>
>>42835311
Just bust a nut 40 minutes prior to gym. Stop the NoFap meme ffs
>>
>>42835314
Why is that bad?
Sometimes I squat at the end of my workouts because I like to save my favorite exercise for the end. What's wrong with that?
>>
>>42835370
You'll get tired doing other exercises before squatting and you won't perform as well.
>>
>>42835292
>please don't become a squat fetishist KEK
Not OP, but that sounds kinda hot. I think I'ma start nofap so I can cum every time I squat.
>>
>>42836517
Wouldn't that just be true then of whatever exercise I do last instead of squatting, then?
>>
>>42836573
Yeah. That's why most routines have you do the primary lifts first.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.