[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here had success with SS? Post some success stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: gggg.jpg (71KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
gggg.jpg
71KB, 540x405px
Has anyone here had success with SS? Post some success stories to inspire a /fit/ noob.
>>
File: 1502134687609.jpg (216KB, 935x898px) Image search: [Google]
1502134687609.jpg
216KB, 935x898px
Yes.
>>
>>42834174
Its a strength base program, you will not get an amazing body but you will get strength
>>
>>42834180
Oh christ, isn't that from that "lifting for skinnyfat" site?
>>
So I shouldn't expect massive changes in my body from SS?
>>
>>42834174
I'm having success right now. I'm about three months into the program. My OHP is up 45 lbs to 110. My bench is up 70 lbs to 190. These are 3x5, not 1RM.

My squat and deadlift got stalled because I had a bad groin pull that required me to take 5 weeks off from leg work, and consequently deload once I started back up.

I started the program at 170 lbs bodyweight at 5'11" and I'm currently 196 lbs.

If you sleep, eat, and work, SS will be a success for you if "success" means getting stronger and acquiring mass.

>>42834195
You've never done it and you don't deadlift. Fuck off back to /pol/. You have nothing to offer here.

>>42834585
Why wouldn't you expect massive changes from growing? I wouldn't expect much the way of hypertrophy from deadlifts except a bit in your traps, but your legs will blow up from squats obviously and my chest and arms have never been bigger from heavy bench and press. Buy the book and read it. Even if you decide not to do the program, the information on the human body and the main lifts is essential. Personally, I'm doing SS as a preface to a PHUL program down the road with more emphasis on hypertrophy.
>>
File: wrathberry.jpg (57KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
wrathberry.jpg
57KB, 800x1067px
>>42834180
9 years of starting strength and chill and this guy gives you this look
>>
>>42834666
Thank you for the good reply. This forum confuses me; they bitch at everyone to read the sticky but then put down the main beginner workout it recommends.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.