[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>someone reached out to me >be 27,HKV,NEET who only goes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: spooked1.png (374KB, 611x558px) Image search: [Google]
spooked1.png
374KB, 611x558px
>someone reached out to me
>be 27,HKV,NEET who only goes to the gym
>tfw he gave me his number to go workout with him sometime since I'm always at the gym
>tfw too scared to call
>tfw thinking about relocating gyms but for now I'm going at a different time
>tfw terrified of talking to people,same feeling you get when you look over a bridge or a tall building
send professional help
>>
Time to crossdress and let him plow your ass
>>
File: calories.jpg (37KB, 457x396px) Image search: [Google]
calories.jpg
37KB, 457x396px
>>42833908
enough with this gay shit,i'm tired of these fags pushing their agenda.
>>
>>42833896
he thinks you're cute.
might as well just see where it leads.
most khv's turn out to just be in the closet anyway.
>>
There is no fucking magical switch or professional trick for that. You need to do it. You need to continously improve yourself on that regard. Just as with lifting, you start small and build up from it. Do something uncomftorable. Stare at strangers eyes longer than normal. Nod hi at someone for no reason. Small steps. Rejoice when you succeed, dont beat yourself up if not. Each step is forward, each step you dont take iw not backwards. Stop living your lige in your echo chamber of comfort crying like a bitch.
>>
Why would you ever be your true self at the gym.

I'm a shut-in 30 year old NEET and I pretend to be a shift worker who sometimes works interstate.

Me being interstate is just me being overwhelmed by having to go outside so I stay at home all the time and just lift in my home gym instead.
>>
File: literally.png (296KB, 491x456px) Image search: [Google]
literally.png
296KB, 491x456px
I'm OP, I just got a "boys cut" tfw I now look like a complete faggot.
>tfw didn't have the money for a fade and had to settle
>>
File: 49er pepe 13.png (247KB, 560x548px) Image search: [Google]
49er pepe 13.png
247KB, 560x548px
>>42833924
I actually graduated a cdl program and about to get hired as a street sweeper.LMAO
>17 bux an hour
>going to finish my degree while i work because fuck it,why not?
>listen to MIT lectures on that subject for 8hours a day
>blow normies awy in class since i was getting top grades before muh depression took over
>>
>>42833948
nice, good job.
>>
>>42833896
Use this helpfull gymbro to get out of your shell and finally get some expirience back into that leveling bar
>>
>>42833948
>implying depression is real
>>
>>42833896
Take it as an opportunity for growth and development
>>
>>42833896
are you a girl? because i'm a girl and also 27 hkv neet, your post gives me hope :)

problem is I workout at home and not gym ....
>>
File: 1497262937221.png (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1497262937221.png
7KB, 251x201px
"Skills" in "social skills" is there for a reason: almost no one's born a chad, you have to develop them gradually.
The best thing you can do is be honest and have enough self-awareness to laugh about it and not try to come off as some kind of alpha
Also, remember that grown-up people are generally kinder than you think they are, not many people are assholes like in school when you were a kid.
>>
>>42834127

Yeah, it's just in your head. Skullfucking you from the inside. If only we could weaponize depression.
>>
>>42836027
come do some cardio with me in the bedroom u slut.
>>
File: 1504162669902.jpg (143KB, 480x476px) Image search: [Google]
1504162669902.jpg
143KB, 480x476px
>>42833896
Jesus christ this just happened to me. Should I kill myself now?
>>
>>42836027
be my gf pls
>>
File: 1494256455297.jpg (183KB, 1306x637px) Image search: [Google]
1494256455297.jpg
183KB, 1306x637px
>>42836027
W o r c s
o
r
c
s
>>
I ate pussy. The smell was off-putting but I was too eager to please and it was a once in a lifetime chance for a loser like me.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.