[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lifting was the only thing that stopped me from stopped me from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1351684297677.png (346KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
1351684297677.png
346KB, 439x500px
Lifting was the only thing that stopped me from stopped me from committing suicide last summer, it was something i could do and actually i enjoyed progress in gave me hope that things will get better. now its a year later and my life has only gotten worse, about to fail college my parents are already sick of my shit. im too anxious and depressed to even think about talking to people never-mind having friends and i have arthritis and constant joint pain at 24 meaning i cant even lift anymore. Im sick of this shit and its only gonna get worse. this world wasn't meant for everyone.

i just wanna say thanks to you and goodbye
guys, browsing the board for the last 12 months has been great and its one of the few places i could always come and shitpost with likminded indivuals.
>>
>>42833569
before you go, tell us your story
>>
>>42833606
no friends, virgin, failure, genetic waste ect. For some life is a cruel fucking joke. i never stood a chance
>>
>>42833569
k bye
>>
>>42833656
and you're only 24? shit sucks, general rule is if your life peaks at 25 and gets worse from then onwards
>>
Don't do it op. Whatever struggles you're facing, there's always something you can do. It won't happen straight away, but little by little you can turn your life around.
>>
>>42833569
LOL NO ONE IS GOING TO BE SORRY FOR YOU. BYE
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>42833656

wah wah wah, you're only a waste if you kill yourself, stop attention seeking and get your shit together.

Could the reason you have no friends or girlfriend be that you are sitting in your home not interacting with people? When was the last time you had any conversation, no matter how platonic or boring, even if it was about the fucking weather, with a woman who wasn't either related to you or involved in some sort of business with?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkRkDrJvQ_4
>>
How are you going out?
>>
>>42833569
> stopped me stopped me

Stopped me reading
>>
>>42833569
Im virgin at 25 and have more will to live then you, also I dont even lift, I come to browse fit just to get fresh underground memes. If you think its the best solution, then go for it my dude.
>>
permanent solution to a temporary problem, think of it this way, some sickos on a mongolian basket weaving forum will be happy if you do it. you should live out of spite
>>
>>42833656
I lost my virginity at 17 and I am ginger there is no excuse.
>>
>>42833569
>browsing 12 months
what a newfag
i do dis for 3 yrs now but am still a newfag

>not an old fag until made it
>>
Just go fuck a hooker mate, get a job and move out of your house! And clean your room
>>
>>42833569
Stop criticize yourself and feed positive thoughts about yourself. For every criticize you make about yourself, think of something positive

And stop being a pussy. Be thankful
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.