[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think /fit/? How long do you think until I start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0854.jpg (100KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0854.jpg
100KB, 768x1024px
What do you think /fit/? How long do you think until I start seeing visible change? Been at it for a month and went from 220 to 203 but I don't see much change from when I first started. Work out 3 times a week

Current routine: 30 bicep curls (25lbs)
15 pull ups
60 sit ups
15 push ups
40 squats with 25lbs weight
>>
File: IMG_0855.jpg (95KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0855.jpg
95KB, 768x1024px
Side view
>>
>>42830774
do you really expect gains with a schedule like that in such short notice
come back in about a year
>>
> I'm on tonight you know my hips don't lie
>And I'm starting to feel it's right
>>
Keep going. You won't see much noticable in a month.

Come back when you're 170. Save these pics too they'll be fun to look at

t. former fatty
>>
>>42830804
Not OP, but much like this body type at 6' 170lbs. Can you post before/after pics?
I'm starting SL after I finish cutting down 10lbs or so and work on my form.
>>
>>42830774
I didn't really start seeing noticable gains until 3 months in, and even then, it became apparent it was going to be at least a year before I looked good, but, it's fun to lift weights. i started seeing more results when I lifted more volume and more often. 6 days a week really helped me build discipline and consistent habits. You're only doing these calisthenics a couple days a week, maybe if you feel up to it, you should do more work. It would be even better if you could find access to a barbell and some heavy weights to lift.
>>
First of all, you look disgusting

Secondly, your routine is dog shit and you are clueless about anything

Thirdly, kill yourself
>>
>>42830873
Ok, well how do I improve?
>>
>>42830922
>Read the Sticky
>Lose Skinny fat body
>>
>>42830922
do you have a gym membership? Look up a routine instead of making up your own. Strong lifts is a good place to start. The routine you have is useless. Also get your diet in order.
>>
>>42830922
Different guy, but you seem like you want to improve and will stick with it. You need to maybe look for a better routine. Maybe the sticky might help with that. And make sure you push yourself. If you do the same thing everyday without increasing reps or volume, you will not improve. Best of luck m8. Stick with it.
>>
>>42830961
Thanks, good guy anon
>>
>>42830922
>Read Sticky (click the dino running around)
>SS + cardio and curls
>Eat at a caloric deficit
>No you cant bulk rn you still look like shit
>Start subscribing to youtubers. In my opinion the best are (Athlenx, jeff nippard, alan thrall, omarisuf)
>Get a food scale. No you can estimate, youre still a beginner
>You look like dogshit and should hate yourself for getting like this
>>
File: spongebob.jpg (87KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob.jpg
87KB, 678x678px
Honestly just workout. If you workout seriously 3-5 times a week, EVERY WEEK, for the next 2-3 years you can get a model like physique.

Just keep working out, no matter what. Always try to improve. Its a very, very slow process, but the journey is in worthwhile, even without the result.

Working hard, feeling all the different muscles in your body. The DOMS is quite painful the first several weeks, especially if you are doing it correctly.

With time, you will achieve things you never thought imaginable. Your body will give you strength, in return for all the mind numbing hours of sweat tears and agony you poured into it.

Hard work pays off bro. But you gotta put in the work, and let the interest build up.

Think of it as building a retirement savings plan. You work hard at your job, every pay check you put a significant amount away and save for years and years. You take your nest egg and you start a company. You work hard, you develop yourself, and after 15-25 years you finally go public with your company. You retire a billionaire and spend the rest of your days banging your hot 19 year old super model wife.
>>
Thanks to the anons that are trying to help, I greatly appreciate it
>>
>>42831049
This
>>
>>42831050

CaRdIo would be great too. Swimming is good for joints, climbing stairs is good too, not too bad on joints compared to running.
>>
>>42830873
He's asking on advice to improve himself, maybe you should fuck off to your shithole and die
>>
>>42831049
this is definitely good advice, but what this poster left out was that you need to stop fucking around with your piddly little calisthenics routine and lift real weights. and not just the one 25lbs dumbbell you bought at walmart. get some adjustable dumbbells and a barbell and weights (at least $200) or join a gym.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.