[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just scheduled a blood donation for Saturday morning, but Im

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Satyr Warrior.jpg (140KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Satyr Warrior.jpg
140KB, 707x1000px
I just scheduled a blood donation for Saturday morning, but Im working out later that day. Is it a bad idea to give blood and work out on the same day? Should I work out friday instead? I'm working out with my friend and he wont be able to join me on friday so I would prefer to work out saturday if possible. Please advise me.
>>
>>42829740
is there a version with a penis?
>>
>>42829740
Homosexual men are barred from blood donations, right?
>>
>>42829740
what the fuck do you think?
>>
>>42829740
how much they are paying? wouldn't donate for free so that nigger or some hobo who doesn't even pay for his healthcare can live
>>
>>42829740
Don't lift you'll most likely feel like shit and puke if you do, but giving blood has its health benefits so take a day off and you'll come out ahead in the end
>>
>>42829809

Uhh what health benefits?
>>
>>42829802
That's right, niggers and Hobo's routinely walk into emergency rooms and demand blood bags so the can reguvinate and fly off into the night to beg for more change. This is entirely what donated blood is used for
>>
>>42829823
Not that guy and don't have any links but everytime that I've given blood I felt a lot better the day of and the following day.
>>
>>42829740
I just gave a double (the return your platelets machine or w/e) and worked out the same day, and felt fine. However I worked out the day after and felt so tired and eventually ended up sick. Maybe coincidence but I'd say take a day the day off just in case. Still happy I did it tho, B+ blood so apparently it's kinda rare (9% of the pop).
>>
>>42829903
lmao get away from me with that peasant blood

t. O-
>>
Just be careful with intensity. Heavy aerobic exercise isn't recommended for at least 3-4 days,Or until your blood levels rise back to normal.
>>
>>42829903
>I have rare blood
Kek.
Have fun dying because you can't get any blood.
>>
>>42829857
they don't pump niggers with watermelon juice after fetting shot you know
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.