[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of Nick's Strength and Power? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

What do you guys think of Nick's Strength and Power?

I find his videos oddly hypnotic and calming.
>>
what, are you gay?
>>
I've only watched a few of his videos but he seems honest and actually interested in helping people, as opposed to being another attention whore

Hi nick
>>
I don't search out his videos but they regularly pop up in my recommended, and when the subject sounds interesting enough I'm happy to watch. Bretty good guy
>>
>>42829637
From Texas so it's weird listening to him because he sounds like a lot of the oil field boys around here. That being said seems like a chill dude, who probably wouldn't lie to you.
>>
>>42829637
He's a genuine guy with a passion for bodybuilding. He hasn't sold out, he hasn't done any stupid shit, so I think he's all around a great guy. I watch a lot of his videos and he has grown a lot.
>>
>>42829637
seems like a decent dude but is mind numbingly boring
>>
>>42829637
Im only in it for the hedge desu
>>
>>42829637
Sometimes he sounds extremly slow witted.
Sometimes he doesnt say anything else beyond repeating the videos title.
Sometimes he actually make some interesting stuff about BB history and whatnot.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B8TzumBgbE&t=190s

Can anyone ID the song starting at 1:35?
>>
File: IMG_0081.jpg (151KB, 680x693px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0081.jpg
151KB, 680x693px
>>42829637
A complete faggot who spends time obsessing about other people's pursuit of muscular size in the context of an economy propped up on trillions of dollars in consumer debt which allows for people to spend their suffering on pleasure instead of producing anything meaningful. Meaningingful being particularly valuable.

Value is a relative term used to describe how much a person needs a good or service. When consuming media the animal brain cannot differentiate between participating and watching. When the animal brain witnesses another person with favorable body type and traits, a sense of identity is developed between the image and the observer. Because having favorable bodily composition and proportions is a legitimate need in order to accomplish goals related to resource aquisition (reproduction, respect, fear), there is a value assigned to witnessing such media.

This is a negative sum game. Value assigned to a non-productive goods or services which are not related to fulfilling needs is a form of debt.

When transactions take place, we consciously assume that we are giving away something of lesser value than we receive. But in the case of the Olympia for example, the only service exchanged for 75 bucks is mental masturbation. There was no production of value, only transmission. Hours of your life spent away from the people you love or even doing the things you love, working, is not worth looking at muscular people. If you think that little of yourself, and have any problems with self worth or insecurities (which you do, since you're a human being), then THIS is the evidence of self sabotage.
>>
I like that he's natty yet doesn't act like gear is cheating or unethical, but it's just another tool you can use with advantages and disadvantages. And yeah I agree with the videos being soothing; I usually watch him at night after gym and it makes me sleepy.
>>
>>42830204
Think part of him sounding slow witted is his southern accent plus he speaks really slowly to enunciate clearly in his videos sometimes.

Seems like a genuine dude though op
>>
>>42829637
looks like a retard desu
>>
>>42830134
Same, but I find both of them cute.
>>
hes the steve mre's of bodybuilding.

Comfy.
>>
He does barely anything but his content is distinctive
>>
>>42829637
an actual natural
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.