[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just binged on 2000 calories of cereal >stomach feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1504970861916.png (78KB, 399x428px) Image search: [Google]
1504970861916.png
78KB, 399x428px
>just binged on 2000 calories of cereal
>stomach feels like it's gonna explode
Never again. Never again.
>>
>>42829421
that's what you tell yourself
>>
>never again

Except you're now going to do 5 hours of cardio, and then in 24-36 hours your body will feel hungry again from the autism levels of cardio and you'll binge again.
>>
Go puke homie
>>
Like an hour ago I ate a whole box of Cheerios and 16oz pasta (dry). That is a shitload of pasta / food and I don't even really feel full. Satisfied but not even "full". I could probably eat another plate of pasta. WTF is wrong with me fit? They say you will get full before you are able to overeat on potatoes, but the other day I had 11 red potatoes with salsa as a lunch and I wasn't even really full. Is my stomach bottomless? Am I broken? 6'1 172lbs don't lift but run 20-30miles per week.
>>
>>42829519
Also sometimes when cantaloupes are on sale I would buy them and eat one or two even with a meal. That's like 2000 or 2500 grams of cantaloupe. Or 16oz containers of strawberries I could probably eat four or five in a sitting.
>>
>>42829519
> they say
Never applies if you're not a normie skinnyfat lazy cunt. With this amount of running you can eat a lot without getting fatter.
>>
>>42829553
Good to know I guess. Over the last year I lost about 100 lb and took up running. As an experiment this past month I haven't been counting calories. I've been eating an absolute massive amount of rice, pasta, fruit, vegetables, and potatoes and haven't gained any weight (not that I'm trying to, just trying to maintain). I am also going to start training for a marathon, the Phoenix Marathon next February, so I will be upping my mileage over the next several weeks and months. It's just crazy when I see people eating these small or what seemed to me small meals and they say they are full but I can eat an absolute enormous massive amount of food and not even feel stuffed, just satisfyingly full.
>>
OP, I binged on a 3000 calorie tendie sub. I still feel like eating two boxes of Krispy Kreme doughnuts with milk. Lmao. I don't think I'll ever be /fit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.