[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the fastest way to lose weight? Cool sculpting/drug

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: fatguy.jpg (69KB, 634x443px) Image search: [Google]
fatguy.jpg
69KB, 634x443px
what's the fastest way to lose weight?

Cool sculpting/drug experiences welcome.

Durrr eat less and workout a little more fags leave my fucking thread.
>>
>>42827718
diet and hiit
>>
>>42827718
DNP
>>
Keto + CARDIO
>>
fast
>>
>>42827718

SS+GOMAD
>>
>>42827718
Does anyone else feel bad about this guy?
At first, I laughed at it, but over time I realized how cruel it was.
>>
>>42827718
OMAD and then keep your M at 1500 or less (depending on weight) kcal
but you're probably too pussy for that
>>
>>42827872
>>42827718
Always pissed off over this photo the thread had 99% of people calling OP a cunt yet somehow they made it seem like people were mocking him and he got Reddit fame and met some dumb singer.
>>
>>42827872
Bro, fuck anybody who finds that funny, even if it is fake, that's no way to treat a human being with enough hardships in his life already. Imagine being him just desperate not knowing what to do, life sucks, people laugh at you, you're fat, prob no gf, and yet he still has more balls that 99% of fit and actually goes outside to socialize and dance, godspeed to you, you fat guy, hope you find peace in your heart someday.
>>
>>42827872

>does anyone else feel bad for this guy because he chose to become comically overweight

Not in the slightest. Not only did he not try to improve himself after becoming famous, he was celebrated for being a big fat sack of shit.
>>
>>42827718
fuck i remember this thread. what a bunch of fucking cunts
>>
keto + cardio + ECA

Cons: you may die
>>
>>42827923

Back to /fat/ with you
>>
>>42827718
>what's the fastest way to lose weight?
Have a friend text you
>fat fuck
twice a day until you're skinny.
>>
>>42827944
This implies you aren't morbidly obese, if you are - do a surgery
>>
>>42827718
Pay a doctor to cut it out of you. If they say no, keep looking until you find one that will
>>
>>42827718
>eat less and workout a little more fags leave my fucking thread.

Have you considered ending your life?
>>
File: IMG_2982.png (186KB, 1024x1051px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2982.png
186KB, 1024x1051px
>>42827932
>>42827923
Bit of both desu
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.