[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is your skincare routine /fit/? what products do you use?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: bateman face.gif (1MB, 600x256px) Image search: [Google]
bateman face.gif
1MB, 600x256px
what is your skincare routine /fit/? what products do you use? im on some dermatologist prescribed facial creams but i still get small breakouts, i want to minimize them.

i also get shiny face
>stop washing your face so much, it dries it out and the oils come back
i know, i wash my face only once in the morning and once in the evening.

goal is bateman mode
>>
>>42825104

I make my own soap. Nothing fancy, just a homemade soap kit, add coconut oil and finely ground coffee.
>>
>>42825104
Girlfriend's mom is an esthetician.

I literally just do whatever she tells me to. I don't know what the fuck she does but it works. Maybe once a month i'll sit there and she puts this goop on my face that smells like oatmeal till it hardens, then I wash it off and she puts this chunky purple shit on my face that smells like vegetable juice gone wrong, then has me wash that off and then she has me out a very light layer of lotion on. Haven't had a single zit in over a year and a half.

Once I twisted an ankle and could hardly walk on it, and she went out into the garage and pulled out some machine the size of a toaster that looked like an alien torture device and plugged it in and connected these wires with electrodes and super intense LED light things on it and had me "hold it on either side of the affected area and when you feel a weird tingly sensation move it to another nearby place". I told her I had awful athletes foot and didn't want to contaminate the thing and she said "oh, it'll fix that too".

Didn't think it did anything but the next day I woke up and my athletes foot was gone and so was the ankle pain.

This woman is some kind of alien techno-shaman or something.
>>
>>42825104

just stop eating dairy, pizza face.
>>
>>42825104
cleanser morning and night, moistorize right after

just use cerave for oily skin

use sunscreen every day
>>
>>42825461
That actually sounds fucking awesome, your gf is a keeper for her alone
>>
How do I exfoliate? Is it just applying some exfoliating product on my face and then scrubbing? Rinsing?
>>
>>42826820
Use a retinoid, AHA or BHA or use a scrub or konjac sponge
I swear the skincare threads on here are so cringy because no one knows shit about anything
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.