[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive been 76-77kg(5'9) for the past couple of months. Strength

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: _20170911_220552-800x677.jpg (63KB, 800x677px) Image search: [Google]
_20170911_220552-800x677.jpg
63KB, 800x677px
Ive been 76-77kg(5'9) for the past couple of months. Strength incresses but size is roughly the same and joints hurt. Lifting for 15months but motivation going down. My gym is also getting too packed and i feel like people distract me from my workouts.

What should i do???

Pic is me
>>
>>42823564
>people distract me from my workouts.

how? just go in with earphones, don't talk to anyone and lift
>>
>>42823596
I know most of the people there so if i dont greet them they'll think im being rude. Considering joining new gym and talking to no one.
>>
>>42823564
What's your routine ?

If your gym is getting too crowded, there isn't much to do but change gym.

Or change the time of your workout if it's an option.
>>
>>42824273
I do full body Monday, Wensday and Friday.

I do accessory stuff like forearms, calves and neck Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

Sunday i do random stuff.

Am i overloading my nervous system?? I have gotten joint pain recently.
>>
>>42824710
I don't think that a full-body workout 3 times a week is too much, plus you have a day to rest between two workouts so you should be fine.

I suspect bad form.
What kind of exercices are you doing ? Are you only using barbells ? Do you lock your elbows/knees ? Do you warm up ? Etc...

You should first try to identify exactly when the pain kicks in during your workout, and also go light on Sundays.
>>
>>42823564

Worry less about others and focus on you? No one is forcing you to mince about hurting feelings or being considered less of a social paragon...
>>
>>42824945
My form is good,i do alphadestiny novice program. Knee pain is from sumo deadlift i think, i might be lifting too heavy too frequently.

Elbow pain... Im not sure, i lockout on bench every rep on heavy weights so many i shouldnt lock out?

Shoulder pain happened after i trained rear delts directly for the first time with high volume.

Should i just reduce weight and not lockout on lifts??
>>
>>42824974
This is true... I used to be an introverted neet so i try to be friendly everywhere but i guess i shouldn't if it affects gym training.
>>
>>42823564
nothing, you maxed out your human potential at your height
>>
>>42823564
probably within a few pounds of your natty limit size-wise so most of what you gain is fat when you bulk
>>
>>42824998
I would definitely reduce weight and work on form until it's perfect. If your joints are hurting you aren't even working the muscle in the way that it is supposed to be worked so you're just injuring yourself and cheating out reps.
>>
>>42823564
how much can you bench?
>>
Natty limit. Juice..
>>
>>42824710
6 times a week seems a bit much, depending on the amount of accessories you to on tue,thu and sat.
I'm currently doing Texas, which is mon/wed/fri full body and that even seems like enough volume to grow without completely trashing your body
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.