[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go vegan for 2 years, doing heavy cardio and lifting for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

>go vegan for 2 years, doing heavy cardio and lifting for 7 months of those
>see very little gains and tend to put off workouts a lot
>sick of restricting myself so start eating fish, eggs and dairy again at the start of last month
>almost immediate improvement in muscle gains, soreness recovery, feeling like I want to work out much more often and less mood swings
Why did you guys let me fall for the vegan meme?
>>
>>42821340
You did that yourself anon. Like all those cucks doing NoFap or any other meme of the month (((improvement)))
>>
>>42821362
>veganism proven to be healthier diet
>meme
lol
>>
File: MEAT EATERS BTFO.png (43KB, 645x688px) Image search: [Google]
MEAT EATERS BTFO.png
43KB, 645x688px
You just didn't eat enough
>>
>>42821340
kek. welcome to the brotherhood, op.
>>
>>42821340
lol bait. Clearly a meatard trying to undermine veganism
>>
>>42821370

Wrong.
>>
>>42822127
>no source
>>
>>42821340
>Eating meat for 20 years, doing heavy cardio and lifting for 7 months of those
>>see very little gains and tend to put off workouts a lot
>>sick of eating corpses so stop eating fish, eggs and dairy again at the start of last month
>>almost immediate improvement in muscle gains, soreness recovery, feeling like I want to work out much more often and less mood swings
>Dick went from 4 inches to 7, height went from 6'1 to 6'4 and I strict curl 2 plate
Why did you guys let me fall for the non-vegan meme?
>>
File: vego_bodybuilder.jpg (475KB, 1200x1340px) Image search: [Google]
vego_bodybuilder.jpg
475KB, 1200x1340px
This was achieved on a plant based diet. Meat eaters BTFO
>>
>>42822196
Guerillas eat 40 pounds of food per day and have colons 5 times the size of ours
>>
>>42821340
>i didn't eat enough calories but then i started eating enough calories
congrats, you're retarded
>>
>>42822127
great argument

also OP you are a faggot who cant even eat food. Wtf is wrong with you...how are you so low IQ that, even with thte internet, you still fail at eating food...literally the most basic thing ever, which every animal understands. Truly profound retardation.
>>
>>42822003
This and this >>42823132
>>
>>42821340
Hmm it's almost like having a proper diet was more important than lifting weights
If only there was a stickied post on an anonymous fitness forum that detailed this, it would have saved you two wasted years.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.