[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it dangerous to live ONLY on the veggies and fruits in this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Is it dangerous to live ONLY on the veggies and fruits in this pic? Maybe with steaked chicken breast once a week if I can be bothered? I just wanna grab anything in the pic and eat as is, no spicing, no preparing, just from the fridge into my belly.

I don't have the time or skill to make meals and I'm not interested in learning right now.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12#Sources

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essential_fatty_acid#Food_sources
>>
>>42821272
Oh, thank you.
>>
>>42821237
Yea you will be fine and probably get really healthy. However u should get at least 50g is protons if you wanna gain muscle. U also need a little bit of fat so eat like 20g of nuts a day and you're good man
>>
>>42821279
It's true that most people over exaggerate how much protein we need in a day, but 50g is too low unless 60kg woman.
>>
>>42821237
This picture is a total bullshit myth
>>
>>42821237
You'd have to be a literal retard to believe that pic, what the fuck
>>
>>42821272

>Faecalibacterium prausnitzii was found to be a characteristic species in the fecal samples of the subjects who followed a vegetarian diet [24], and it has recently been shown that it has the probiotic ability to produce vitamin B12 and to hydrolyze lactulose and galacto-oligosaccharides
>>
>>42821237

Look into low fodmap diet, your pic is a meme and include high fodmaps like apples, mangoes, garlic that should be mostly avoided.
>>
You will never get 2500 calories through veggies and fruits
>>
no fat = no test = no libido, no drive, only laziness and brain fog.

you would start losing muscle after a while also, as one chicken breast a week is way too little protein.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.