[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate working out Seriously, I can't stand it,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Radical.jpg (379KB, 824x867px)
Radical.jpg
379KB, 824x867px
I fucking hate working out

Seriously, I can't stand it, and it makes maintaining any sort of gym habit extremely difficult. I love the gains, I love being better at my sports, and the aesthetics, but I absolutely hate the actual exercise portion. I'll try to just push through it, or get motivated, but it's always fleeting and I fall off the wagon again. Am I the only one? How do you guys do it?

>pic unrelated
>>
I hate life in general
>>
since becoming good at it it is literally the only thing i look forward to

when it was clumsy and confusing, yes i used to hate it

pull today fuck i love chin ups
>>
>>42820477
do you follow any program?
Learn how to chase bigger numbers, direct and measurable increases are motivating desu
>>
>>42820499
Yeah, but you can only fall off the wagon of life once
>>
>>42820508
Greyskull LP is the one I've had the best results with. Admittedly, part of the problem is that I feel too low-energy way too often at the gym, and plateau way quicker than I should. I've been lookin at C4 for preworkout but it always seems to either hit fast and fade faster or not work at all.
>>
>>42820477
Change your workout to something you enjoy
>>
>>42820721
That's the problem my dude, I just hate working out in general. I love things that are a workout, like playing sports and being active, but I don't like *working out*. And if I start cutting out the exercises I like the least, like squats, the functional gains and aesthetics start suffering.
>>
>>42820513
So?
>>
>>42820735
Then dont do it faggot
>>
>>42820748
Bitch I know, but I want to keep trying because I want the results, I'm just wondering if I've got the wrong mindset or if I should be taking a good preworkout or something. At this point I'm pretty much ready to shell out for a quality squat plug if it means I'll enjoy the gym more.
>>
>>42820477
Do what you enjoy, not what you hate.

>>42820735
Then just be active in the way you enjoy. Yes, your look will suffer and you'll get weaker, but if you keep active you'll still be /fit/so who the fuck cares? Think about why you are doing what you do.
>>
>>42820477
Pretty sure Jim wendler once said the way to tell between a noob at the gym and an experienced guy is when asked about favourite lift the noob will say squat deadlift bench w/e the other guy will say he hates all of them but just has to do it.
>>
>>42820763

That's actually a really good point. I guess I want to keep trying because I'll never be in my prime again, and I won't have such a good opportunity to look as good as I could now. Plus being more active would be good for the sports that I play.

I guess what I'm saying is that I /want/ to like it.
>>
like with anything, you gotta find your hook into the activity to actually do it in a meaningful & progressive way

only you can find that shit my man
>>
>>42820477
Try a ppl routine or brosplit

Working on just 1or 2 muse groups at a time and getting a nice pump is fun as fuck
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.