[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you guys do bullet journaling? Ik this is not fitness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: images(2).jpg (5KB, 249x203px) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
5KB, 249x203px
Do any of you guys do bullet journaling? Ik this is not fitness related but half the fucking threads on here are usually about life and it's struggles anyways. To keep it fitness related, let's talk about how we could incorporate nutrition and lifting into journaling.
>>
>>42819303
Not sure what that is so maybe?
I have an extensive lifting journal, with a corresponding reference in the back for injury, sickness(limited to flu or worse), lacerations, extreme cardio fatigue, and mental trauma/tragedy. It helps keep an eye on my progression to see if i'm running behind schedule.

On the other spectrum, I have a drawing to represent good deeds (objectively a bad person before I found /fit/ and I owe society some substantial debt) however i keep it loose so it's not a bunch of good boy points and don't get to draw if I fail to be of service in any way and I do enjoy drawing
>>
>>42819591
Bullet journaling is basically like planning but drawing and lists/tasks are mixed in. I have no idea how to draw but I really like the creative aspect of it so I think I'm going to make one for school as well as work outs and meals
>>
>>42819591
I want to learn more about you.
>>
This is great, thanks for introducing me to this this is a lot better then just making crazy lists. Were can i learn more about bullet journaling
>>
>>42819613
Gotcha. That actually makes sense especially if you're routine is rigidly scheduled. I tried a diet log, but after a few years on fit it's gotten redundant since I log weight eod and content stays in line w /fit/ standards

Tbh just start doodling. Draw what you see. Move your hand how you feel when you see it. Messing around w shading techniques is a great start to get the feel of it, esp gel pens so things are more vivid and you have less control
>>42819701
Yea me too buddy I'm a bit messy
>>
File: 1496016088850.png (2MB, 540x1915px) Image search: [Google]
1496016088850.png
2MB, 540x1915px
I write everything I do and plan to do in excel sheets
>>
I tried it. I really gave it a chance, tried all different spreads, kept at it for a month, and gave up. You spend too much time putting stuff into it for it to be a meaningless helpful tool. Also 98% of people who use it are girls who are just putting to-do lists in scrap books.

It's a meme to sell lechturns and moleskins. No one actually utilizes it, they just like having a $20 notebook next to their MacBook at the coffee shop.
>>
>>42820011
I mean, one of my tutors is doing a masters and spends a good amount of time planning shit.

Only takes like ten minutes at the start or end of a day to plan out what you need to get done mate, or a bit longer on a sunday night.
>>
>>42820011
I feel this. One of my biggest concerns is spending too much time on it to make it look nice.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.