[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any myprotein shills on? you might be able to ehlp me out with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 11225515-5574355724142479[1].jpg (250KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
11225515-5574355724142479[1].jpg
250KB, 600x600px
any myprotein shills on? you might be able to ehlp me out with a problem. i bought like 20 lbs of the unflavored whey because everyone recommends that flavor due to its "versatility". well lemme tell you it fucking tastes terrible and i hate eating it.

i dont want to waste it though so im begging you guys, please give me

A) your favorite smoothies/shakes that will hide even the most foul protein flavors

B) receipes for dinner or lunch or w/e that i can eat with powder to increase my protein intake.

someone mentioned something about protein pancakes? how about any uses for protein for dinner? like mixing protein powder into alfredo sauce?

im looking for you guys to give me the answers, i know you dont ever leave /fit/bros hanging

p.s. any of you have a good recommendation for an easy to use blender? is the magic blender any good?
>>
>>42819301
OH SHIT OP you just reminded me to get a new magic bullet.

btw yes they're good, but the blades pretty much rust out and start to stick after like 2 years. they're like 30 dollars so who cares
>>
Mix it with cold coffee instead of water, ice and coco powder. Tastes like a mocha frap
>>
>>42819301
I use myprotein as well, but only the salted caramel as their unflavored tastes horrendous as you've discovered. What I did when I had that flavor was but the big bags of frozen mixed fruit from Costco and blend that shit with my protein powder in my nutribullet. It covered up the taste and made a nice fruit smoothie, especially if you put the fruit in completely frozen
>>
the trick is to not use too much water. the less water the better the unflavour
>>
>>42819301
use unflavored whey + milk you dont even taste the whey
>>
>buying 20 pounds of anything without tasting it
retard
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.