[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just fucked a 6'0" hot chick, as a 5'7" manlet,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Snapchat-1464972462.jpg (181KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1464972462.jpg
181KB, 720x1280px
Just fucked a 6'0" hot chick, as a 5'7" manlet, ask me anything. Pic related it's my physique.
>>
When will they learn?
>>
>>42818447
was she into you being short or were you just too much of alphamanlet for her to turn down?
>>
what was it like being with a woman taller than you

asking for a friend
>>
>>42818447
were you the top or the bottom?
>>
>>42818484

She was insecure about her own height and didn't really care about mine.

It was a tinder slay and surprisingly she knew what the term manlet meant after I brought it up.
>>
>>42818502

Didn't really make a difference in terms of sex because we were in my bed and she was either laying down or on top of me or I was behind her doggy style.

Didn't make a difference to me holding her bed in or making out with her either.

The difference came walking around in public with her because I felt we probably looked odd standing next to each other and she looked a lot taller than me next to me in the mirror.
>>
I'm a manlet and I don't give a fuck.

This isn't even fitness related you cunt.
>>
>>42818447
Weight and lifts?
>>
>>42818509
>she knew what the term manlet
how the fuck did that come up? who spouts 4chan memes to chicks?
>>
>>42818509
why bring up the term?
>>
Dial? Pff
More like dyel
>>
>>42818920

Only about 150 lbs, and bench press 235 lbs for sets of 5, and deadlift 405 lbs, don't really squat much anymore. Also in the military so have to do that PT as well.

>>42818950

When I picked her up she asked me if I was disappointed as a joke and then I asked if she was and we both said no and then she said to me something like I'm really good looking but then I said her legs are really long and that mine are short and that I'm a manlet and she laughed and I asked if she knew what that was, she said yes and later said she went to 4chan as well and that she used to do twitch shows.
>>
>>42818447
Pics or it didn't happen.

Never trust manlets without proof.
>>
>>42818447
What do you bench and deadlift also are you chill
>>
>>42819048
leayouhoe
>>
>>42819048
>she said yes and later said she went to 4chan as well and that she used to do twitch

So in other words, you found a whore that let you fuck her. Way to go, manlet.
>>
>>42818950
"Manlet"; you really only need to know a little English to figure that one out, no 4chan required.
>>
>>42819267
You really only need a little autism to make this post. 4chan required
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.