[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was embarrassed. We were playing catch and the name of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (6KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 267x189px
So I was embarrassed. We were playing catch and the name of the gmaes 20 push up if you miss a good throw.
I was the only one that couldn't do even ONE.

One comment said. Hey anony I thought you work out every day shouldn't you be able to do at least ONE pushup?
I'm entering otter mode but yet I can't seem to do one push up.

These guys were from chubbyfat to buildfat. The only thing I had over them was endurance we played this other game that did more running and jumping and I ended up winning.

I do pull ups/chin (40% assisted) and I have been improving since I started... before I was at around 60% assisted.

How is it that these guys could do push ups and they don't even go to the gym or even play sports.
>>
>>42818357
You didn't build strength
>>
>>42818357
most people can do push ups, and maybe an ugly pull up. You are the exception. Probably anorexic if you say you are "ottermode" and did 60 % assisted pull ups.
Anyway if you want to increase push ups, look in youtube for "perfect push ups", cause you are probably doing them wrong, unless you know about PPT, and shoulder protraction
>>
>>42818357
>entering otter mode
>cant do one push up
anon...
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.