[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she(he) the perfect example of genes > hard work? She probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1489725594531.jpg (98KB, 634x859px) Image search: [Google]
1489725594531.jpg
98KB, 634x859px
Is she(he) the perfect example of genes > hard work? She probably works as hard as any Hollywood star but her messed up proportions and such refuse to cooperate.

OH. She's a womanlet. That says a lot. 5'10+ girls only.
>>
Moretz(™)
>>
>>42817770
Is this shooped tho?
>>
>>42817812
I always thought it was Mortez for some reason.
>>
File: Chloe-Grace-Moretz-2.jpg (286KB, 1278x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Chloe-Grace-Moretz-2.jpg
286KB, 1278x1920px
>>42817770
What's wrong with her body? Look normal to me
>>
she looks kind of squashed
>>
>>42817863
She looks weird and chubby
>>
>>42817770
she looked hot in kickass been downhill ever since sadly
>>
No, because extreme cases doesn't discount general trends.
>>
>>42817770
>>42817863
She looks like someone who is sedentary at a normal bmi.
Does she look like she can squat bw?
>>
>>42817770
If she lost weight (therefore reducing her waist and appearing less inflated) and did lots of glute-work, she could look good.
If boobs are necessary, just add some implants, but generally they're not needed to look decent.
>>
>>42817770
her long arms are a sign of high test
>>
>>42817770
She doesn't though. She would look fine if she did. Look at her in KickAss 2. She's a lazy fuck who put on too much weight and won't work it off.
>>
>>42817770
shitty workout routine.
>>
>>42817863
>dat photoshop
fucking PRO work lel.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.