[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

been taking creatine for like 3 months now and vitamin D3 like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

been taking creatine for like 3 months now and vitamin D3 like 5k ui a day

my beard growth is off the chains. i shave and 2 days later i got 5 mm neckbeard stubble again

creatine causing higher dht? is that why my muscle mass gains are off the charts?
>>
are you sure your creatine isnt laced? Who is your source
>>
>>
>>42817460
ROIDS TAKETH AND GIVETH OR SOME SHIT REMEMBER
>>
>>42817509
sarcasm?
>>
>>42817528
no, some companies want to give you an extra boost so you keep buying from them.
>>
>>42817546
sadly that's not the case. since this is literally the only company that sells shit in my country so everyone buys from them anyways
>>
>>42817460
Unless you're taking 100 grams or more per day, it sounds like you're taking something else. The only thing that speeds facial hair growth is steroids. I would look into doing post cycle therapy after finishing you "creatine" cycle.
>>
>>42817584
it's the vitamin d3 then.

i had a feeling those bastards werent kidding. awesome. no wonder the government tries to prohibit its use
>>
>>42817590
More like vitamin d-bol.
>>
>>42817460
Careful taking that much vitamin D daily. It is NOT water soluble and you can poison yourself by taking too much. Also, in some places the milk is fortified with vitamin D too.
>>
>>42817659

I'm going to supplement my Vitamin D assuming I barely see the sun except on my drive to and from the gym, how much should I take? OP said he's taking 5000ui, but so far I've gone from 1k to 2k, and then up to 4k if I haven't taken any in a few days and haven't been out in the sun. Would 2k a day be a safe amount to be taking throughout the winter months?
>>
Taking Vitamin D (5k UI from Now Foods) has made me literally grow more chest hair, and my beard is growing faster as well
It might be it
>>
>>42817516
I WAS IN THAT THREAD TOO, ANON! HEY BUDDY!
>>
>>42817659
I think you can take up to 20k a day of vitamin D before you need to worry about that.
I've taken 10k a day for months at a time and never had any issues
>>
>>42818915
>>42818640
>>42817659
I've been doing 4000IU D3 for the past 2 months, that and Zinc have made a noticeable difference.
>>
>>42820072

I started taking Zinc/Magnesium and Vitamin D and they definitely made a difference with my lifts, even on a cut, but I think I'll start taking 4k D3 each day and see if I see any more changes.
>>
Will taking anti depressants improve my gains? I've been told they contain testosterone

Starting tomorrow
>>
>>42820178
heard it lowers T

its over for us
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.