[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fell for the salt water cleansing meme Pray for me, boys.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1504970861916.png (78KB, 399x428px) Image search: [Google]
1504970861916.png
78KB, 399x428px
>Fell for the salt water cleansing meme
Pray for me, boys. I'll see you in 3+ hours
>>
>>42817338
>salt water cleansing
what?
>>
Dude don't fart for a few hours, it's not safe. You'll feel so fucking clean afterwards though.
>>
>>42817384
>1 litre of warm water
>3-4 teaspoons of sea salt (non-iodized)
>chug and pray the Lord is watching over you
Essentially gives yourself diarrhea without any of the other nasty symptoms, so flushes everything out of your intestines and then some. No water retention for a few days, no food stuck in your colon, etc etc.
>>42817399
I feel the urge my friend. I must resist.
>>
>>42817429
What if I use normal, iodized kitchen salt instead? Does it work?
>>
>>42817497
No it has to be sea salt specifically. The table salt kind has all the magnesium and shit processed out of it so you'll probably just throw up.
>>
>>42817338
What made you think you needed to do a "cleanse"?
>>
>>42817384
It's a meme fad diet instead of just eating high fiber like you're suppose to.
It gives you the shits and is comparable to being sick where you spray out your asshole all day. It will make you feel better, but it's also not healthy to due it regularly since high salt waters change PH level within the body. It can kill off helpful bacteria within the stomach, colon, and intestines.
It can get rid of parasites, but there are better ways to do that also.

Everything they are talking about can be fixed with high fiber+high water once a week and eating wormwood.
>>
>>42817573
Been constipated for 3 days. Farts starting to smell rancid.
>>
>>42817338
did this a long time ago, I think I could only manage to down half the water but it still worked for me
>>
why didn't you just drink a lot of prune juice and dates clearly drinking salt water is really not the most efficient way to do that
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.