[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on teas, /fit/ What are their true benefits? Are there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

Redpill me on teas, /fit/
What are their true benefits? Are there any teas that aid exercise or muscle gain?
>>
It's boiled bitter-water which contains a drug that prevents your body from metabolizing adrenaline. The drug is distilled out of dried/burnt/fresh grass depending on how bitter you like your bitter-water.

Some people find that bitter-water doesn't taste very good, so they add various amounts of sugar, cream, and milk to make it palatable.

Side effects include:
Anxiety
Muscle tremors
Insomnia
Irritability
Disturbed thoughts
Tachycardia
Fidgeting
>>
>>42815299
>bitter-water
stop burning your tea retard
>>
>>42815187
Tastes godly and certain kinds will clean you right the fuck out (Puerh)
>>
I like drinking green tea in the morning because I'm a Britfag and I've done it since I was 5. I have no idea if there are benefits to tea but I can't stop now, it's like you Muricans with coffee.
>>
>>42815499
Based
>>
>>42815299
>bitter water
>apparently gives you psychosis
sure, okay
>>
>>42815512
Ignore the weird anti-tea shill anon. If he doesn't give a proper source it's probably just bullshit anyway.
>>
>>42815187
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2855614/
>>
>>42815299
>prevents your body from metabolizing adrenaline
[citation needed]
>>
Actually now that we've got a tea thread can some anons recommend me nice tea?

I've got some money on the Kent Tea & Coffee website to spend but I dunno what to buy.
>>
the fuck aren't you just using google?

forums are for discussing ideas and the merits of ideas

not defining terms and things, that's what an encyclopaedia is for, or in the case it's 2017 that's what google is for.
>>
White tea master race
Green is fine too
>>
>>42815548
Try some valerian route the odd night before bed lad
>>
>>42815568
Root*
>>
>>42815568
Oh shit it's got lavender in it, I'm ordering some now. Cheers anon.
>>
Anyone like mate? Has a lot of benefits. Helps with weight loss apparently. I like the buzz and it doesn't keep me awake at night unlike coffee.

I'm eurofag so I'd like some suggestions from south americans. Whats the strongest one? Really like La potente so far.
>>
I drink a mix of lapsang souchong and some darjeeling every morning
>>
>>42815299
this is the most reddit post i've seen today
>>
Earl grey master race reporting
>>
>>42815655
All most any mate will do, Personallly i love the ones with apple, try getting one of these
>>
>>42815655
mate's gross and has high levels of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons
>>
>>42815187
There are some teas that can help soothe people. Maybe a few types that are beneficial? I personally love the different smells and flavors. Sometimes, having a perfectly steeped tea with no additives, can be the highlight of my day.

>>42815548
I just bought some from Harney and Sons. r/tea has a list of vendors if you are looking for some good companies.

>>42815299
>Side effects include:
>Anxiety
>Muscle tremors
>Insomnia
>Irritability

You can't boil salvia and call it tea.
>>
>>42815586
Enjoy bro
>>
File: doctor listen here.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
doctor listen here.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>>42815299
>boiling
>milk
>sugar

Y'all don't know how to make tea.

Take a small pot, 180 ml is pretty big for this. Put 5 grams tea per 100 ml into the pot, add fresh drawn water at less than boiling for most teas (black and puerh, boil it. Oolong, 95 C is a good start, green rarely goes over 80). Pour the first rinse away immediately, then fill to the top. Brew 15-20 seconds, then pour off into a small pitcher. Reinfuse several times, increasing how long and hot the infusion is.

This is the basics of gongfu, the brew style of the people who grow tea and have been drinking it for millennia. It ain't broke. Don't fix it.
>>
>>42817448
Or you could put some tea leaves in a pot with boiling water.
>>
>>42818000
Your trips are lies.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.