[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bought one of these shitty exercise bikes and just been using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1698.jpg (17KB, 386x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1698.jpg
17KB, 386x381px
Bought one of these shitty exercise bikes and just been using it 2-4 times a day for 20minutes at a time.

Getting leaner by the day this shit is fucking crazy how good it works for fat loss.

Been lifting for 6 years and have never done cardio before until now, could that be why?

I look so much more vascular aswell at all times of the day.
>>
>>42813749

Your thighs are gonna get massive compared to the rest of your body though. Lol
>>
>>42813749
costs?
>>
>>42813826
Like $200 in Australia, so prob $100 in the US
>>
>>42813899
brand? shipping costs?
>>
>>42813795
T-rex mode
>>
>>42813795
Now that you mentioned that i just got off the bike and my quads are pumped up like crazy
>>
>>42813749
Same here, I get up every morning and go for 30mins, varying from intensity while on it.

These are great for concentration, after I get my heart rate up on it I have no problem sitting down reading some Discrete Math book for a few hours because my brain doesn't wander like it usually does, I'm not fidgety, ect. That's the real reason I got the bike but now it's also fitness

>>42813903
If you can get an elliptical machine instead, I like the bike but my nuts could use a break riding that thing 6x a week. The bike I bought was a cheap Sunny Health one off Amazon (Walmart sells it too). Check the weight limit though I think it's spec'd for 220 but I started riding it when I was 240 and no problems.

If you crank up the resistance you want to die after 5 minutes and your legs feel like they are on fire.
>>
>>42813987
can you buy one for your apt? is that allowed?
>>
>>42813999
Yes if you get a floor protector, one of those cheap rubber mats you can put under the bike. Look for one that isn't too loud too. I use mine at 4am everyday, I also have a Stamina freestanding pullup bar, dip stands, and lay on the floor to bench dumbells, dropping the weights on pillows if I max out.
>>
>>42813987
do you eat breakfast or just wake up -> bike -> math?
Quite interested desu
>>
>>42813749
how is it with with regards to gains and energy?

Ive always wondered whether it's better to cut by eating less or exercising more, I mean regarding gains, energy and well being
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.