[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Board ▼ Settings Home /bant/ - International/Random Return

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: dog-cupcake-2016-Sep16.jpg (364KB, 1349x990px) Image search: [Google]
dog-cupcake-2016-Sep16.jpg
364KB, 1349x990px
Board ▼ Settings Home
/bant/ - International/Random

Return Catalog Bottom
Update Auto
No new posts
Post a Reply

...Finally (ID: 3z3gePOz)
09/10/17(Sun)06:52:40 No.2116252
870 KB
870 KB JPG
Good morning [here] /bant/, 5 days clean from alcohol and feeling great :) Feeling better than ever and I am so pleased. It's been years wondering if I could do it, with trials and errors of alcohol sobriety and finally made the commitment to not touch alcohol potentially ever again. Many daily herbs (passion flowers, skullcap, bacopa, kratom, chamomile and the occasional metered puff of marijuana). I've been drinking daily for 16 years with almost no any breaks over 7 days, at my peak over a 1/5th of rum a night for a month. It's surprising how much even three days of clarity showed me that I have ruined a lot of opportunity in my life just from having that drug in my body and not making the right decisions, even if I could "handle the booze". I used to be rebellious and a hardcore punk rocker, that fuk you attitude carried into my life. I am by my own hands successful but I have missed out on a lot of opportunity because of my rebellious nature which I can directly linked to having a fuk you drug in my body. Love you guys and if you have any questions let me know. /bant/ is the best board on 4chan. I have really enjoyed hanging out on board nights and honestly I have given up on almost everyone in my life for being unreliable and selfish. I have chatted with some of you and Discord and Telegram. Regardless of how are harsh Angie and exterior, I have found a community that I enjoy. Enjoy your day or night, take care of yourselves and thank you.
>>
fucking phoneposters
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.