[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: bro science >squats and deadlifts will give you girly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Gym-Bro.jpg (1MB, 2036x3157px) Image search: [Google]
Gym-Bro.jpg
1MB, 2036x3157px
ITT: bro science
>squats and deadlifts will give you girly hips and unastheatic proportions
>no carbs after 6 pm
>if you aren't taking supplements, then you're selling yourself short on gainz
>split up different muscle groups over 5 days so they have a week to recover
>isolation moves can shape muscle
>you MUST drink whey protein shakes after a workout or else you waste your workout
>also, you have to eat simple carbs immediately after a workout to refill your glycogen stores, it's not like our bodies have evolved to recover on their own or anything
>>
Broscience is good and much better than most advice most "doctors" will charge you for. What you listed isn't broscience, it's just bad advice.
>>
my friend who benches 3.5plaet says whey concentrate is a scam and only whey isolate is worth buying
>>
File: e61.png (117KB, 680x788px) Image search: [Google]
e61.png
117KB, 680x788px
>>42811422
ooh look who's smarter than actual doctors over here. hello dom.

>>42811455
Or you could just say fuck whey powder and eat a high protein diet
>>
Muscle confusiom
>>
eat 6 times a day bro
>>
File: 20364136655_8dda82608c_h.jpg (818KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
20364136655_8dda82608c_h.jpg
818KB, 1600x1066px
>>42811361
>>squats and deadlifts will give you girly hips and unastheatic proportions
Been bodybuilding for 7 years.
If you will concentrate on squats and will not put same effort in arms and chest, you WILL get curved back and big ass.

been eating carbs before sleep like my life depends on it. Helped me a lot with gaining mass.

While squats are super beneficial for your hormonal levels, methabolism and overall body workout and so on and so on, if you want to work out SERIOUSLY, your only real option to maintain proportion is to work out everything else just as hard.

Protein supplements is mostly marketing trick and are not necessary, while they can benefit most novices. Eating normal food and eating "clean" (for your goals) is always better.

Probably depends on a person, but I often drink water with some vitamins and I add sugar. Never really felt overly tired after workouts (only weak from exhaustion, but not sleepy).
>>
>>42811422
broscience is basically personal experience, that cannot be always dublicated onto you - the listener. And sometimes those are just general observations, which o not account for a lot of factors, the observer is missing.

what goes beyond broscience is a bro, who takes his experience and fact-checks why whatever he does actually works.
>>
>>42811361
>>squats and deadlifts will give you girly hips

I unironically do squats simply because that
>>
>>42813297
This guy gets it
>>
>>42811361
>>if you aren't taking supplements, then you're selling yourself short on gainz

This is true for 99.99% of the population
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.