[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friends with girl Overal good natured guy, hard to piss off,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (16KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 260x194px
Friends with girl
Overal good natured guy, hard to piss off, even harder to get to confront when pissed of, usually I manage to brush it of and continue being my jovial self.
Have great times with this girl.
She does sort of take up a lot of my time, and I have sacrificed gym days and other shit, but she is always a blast to be around so I don't mind.
She invites me to a friends house.
Get their, another guy is there.
Ok, whatever, the more the merrier.
It gets late, plan initially was for me to crash in spare room, the two girl in the main.
Now the plan apparently is the guy and the girl I know get the main room, the other girl the spare, and I get to figure it the fuck out on my own.
Despite this manage to not lose my temper and create a scene, leave instead and go home despite it being 4 fucking AM in the middle of fucking nowhere.
Following morning get text from girl "was a great evening wasn't it anon!"
I simply snap and unload.
In the 5 months I have known her she hasn't ever seen me annoyed, let alone angry, let alone angry at her.

Best
Fucking
Feeling
Ever

I didn't even realize how much a strain she was untill I got her out of my life. I lifted better today, first time since I snapped, than I ever have.

Sorry for the blogpost, but I just felt like celebrating getting rid of a deadweight and getting my lifts back on track.

Let the thread's spirit be in not letting women get in the way of your progress. Don't be a good natured idiot like me, it will bite you in the ass.
>>
You should have went with the other girl in the spare gaylord
>>
Dont be friends with girls that arent interested in you.
>>
Female friends are good for a possible fuck later in time but if it ain't happening then you need a female friend like a hole in your head. Attention whores is all they are. Ain't no one got time for that. Good for you brah.
>>
>>42810083
>Don't be a good natured idiot like me, it will bite you in the ass.
literally me
>>
lol op pretending to be someones friend but really expecting sex in return is not good natured. its pathetic.
>>
Keks I know that feel brah. I got friendzoned by this broad I was nuts over. She treated me like total shit and I just took it because I liked her so much. Let it go, but I couldn't help but stew in it, then i unloaded on her a few months later, and hooked up with another broad that same night. Felt so good to get it off my chest. Blocked her and never talked to her again. Women can ruin you if you let them. Good for you dude.
>>
File: Reasontolive.gif (917KB, 268x300px) Image search: [Google]
Reasontolive.gif
917KB, 268x300px
Yeah, I never let girls get in the way of my lifting.
fucks with the gains

Besides, why would I need girls when I have Marie?
>>
>>42810083
So did you want to fuck her and got pissed you didn't, or what?

What did you say?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.