[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ bro science: >Dietary cholesterol doesn't affect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: e45[1].jpg (56KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
e45[1].jpg
56KB, 633x758px
/fit/ bro science:

>Dietary cholesterol doesn't affect your health dude, you can eat as much cheese burger and fried chicken as you want
>>
I know people like to spread studies here about how there's new findings showing that dietary fat/cholesterol is perfectly fine for heart health and all that previous stuff about lowfat/no saturated fats was bad science

So then explain to me why so many "greats" in the fitness industry suffer so much heart health problems in their 40s/50s.

Of course the steroid usage most certainly contributes to their heart issues, but I'm sure the excessive in-take of saturated fat and cholesterol hasn't helped.

Look at CT-Fletcher, guy talked about how he ate McDonalds (lots of saturated fat) for 20+ years straight, everyday. Now the nigger needs a heart transplant.
>>
>>42809518
The Facts: Dietary cholesterol has a relatively very small effect on your LDL and HDL compared to genetics, less than 20% IIRC. This essentially means that if you already have issues with cholesterol from pre-existing genetic factors, then dietary cholesterol is something you should be monitoring.

If you're not in that danger zone then dietary cholesterol is a very minor concern and not something you really need to be actively regulating.

The fried chickens and burgers strawman is just you being a retard so whatever.
>>
>>42809518
>sugar is good for you and eating more makes you thinner
>animal protein is superior to vegetable protein
>eating high fat makes you fat
>caffeine is perfectly safe and healthy
>
>>
>>42809518
>dietary cholesterol from natural sources, non processed sources are healthy dude, you can eat out of them as much as you want

fixed, also tis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCQmfRMwHfA
>>
>>42809556
>animal protein is superior to vegetable protein
This is true.

>caffeine is perfectly safe and healthy
This is also true. Just like everything else, don't take it in excess. (who whoulda thunk??)
>>
>>42809556

>>sugar is good for you and eating more makes you thinner

Who the fuck says this
>>
>>42809576
vegan shills who in their crude way try to misrepresent us by delivering halftruths, or just dumbfags. Probably both.
>>
if the believed that they wouldn t eat just egg whites.
>>
>>42809576
One of the biggest retards in the industry. Durian RIder. As a vegan I hope he dies of cancer.
>>
>>42809564
Yeah dude /fit/ards don't mean nuts and avocado when they say "YOLO dietary cholesterol is safe
>>
>>42809532
>mention a bunch of heavy roid users
>must be because of their diets r-r-right?
>>
File: 3493249883294298.jpg (52KB, 676x858px) Image search: [Google]
3493249883294298.jpg
52KB, 676x858px
Eating dietary cholesterol doesn't mean to gargle lard and deep fried sugar coated raccoon penis.

There is lots of cholesterol in butter and eggs for instance, but they are still great in terms of nutrition to be added in every diet. Just don't overdo it. It's like you need to do everything in excess to work.

I was like most of /fit/ years ago but then I got the gains, gf and grew up. World doesn't need to be so black and white to work.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.