[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 20 >checking out kid who was a semi-bully and popular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: e68.jpg (184KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
e68.jpg
184KB, 665x662px
>be 20
>checking out kid who was a semi-bully and popular in middle and high school's Facebook
>he never grew past ~5'5 and still has a baby face
>kekking to myself

>start going deeper since he's had Facebook for a long time
>see all the pictures he had with different popular girls during the middle and high school years
>see the girls commenting on his pics about how great he is
>see pics of him with exgirlfriends from middle school who all ended up 9/10s
>start to remember how popular he really was

It's not fucking fair. I've improved myself heavily. I'm no longer the wimpy nerd who was bullied. I'm swole. I hit puberty and hit 6'2. I've hit a 2 plate bench. I have the occasional sex with a 6/10. My last girlfriend was a solid 7 but with 10/10 eyes. But this fucking manlet will always be able to look at some Instagram models (plural) with ~20k followers and say "yeah, I took their virginities." Does it even matter that he works at McDonald's now? Youth is wasted on the young, at least in my case.
>>
>>42807225
The only thing that matters is the present anon. You won.
>>
>>42807291

Dude if you consider what op has become a winner I feel like I should call you a faggot.

faggot
>>
>>42807225
>Instagram models (plural) with ~20k followers
You are not missing out on much annon.
>>
>>42807225

If you're still attached to Pepe images now, you're either alt-right or too autistic and whining over sour grapes
>>
>>42807225
>Instagram models (plural) with ~20k followers

Lmao who cares, the more followers the more vapid and disgusting they are. Who cares OP.
>>
>>42807345

fuck off commiefag
>>
>>42807225
>Does it even matter that he works at McDonald's now?
Yes. You're still young, adults don't give a fuck who was popular in high school, what somebody is like later in life is all that matters.
>>
>>42807345
kys marxist pig
>>
File: 1492665002621.png (135KB, 483x442px) Image search: [Google]
1492665002621.png
135KB, 483x442px
Who gives a shit it's facebook stop going through it it's fucking brain poison my man
>>
>>42807345
kys pepe IS 4chan
>>
>>42807358
>>42807481
>>42807705

And this is why you're more pathetic than OP.
At least he has managed a GF
At least he's hit a 225 bench
At least he's managed to change his situation some even if he has relapses into "It's not fucking fair"

The supermajority of Pepe posting is by bottom of the barrel untermensch that want a security blanket against the world instead of fucking the world like the bitch it is.

Example: I've never been good at pullups. The reason is I've never spent the required time to, or prioritized them in a way that I had the time. I started changing that, and lo & behold I got better at them. I didn't whine about my leverages. I didn't post a screaming pepe with a handgun. I examined the situation, took responsibility for it, and facefucked it until the change I wanted happened.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.