[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to become attractive (lifting, surgery etc) if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0313.jpg (37KB, 600x909px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0313.jpg
37KB, 600x909px
Is it possible to become attractive (lifting, surgery etc) if you weren't born attractive?
>>
>>42805343
Yes.

You're just posting this hoping someone says no to validate your garbage lifestyle and unwillingness to improve. Get off your ass you stupid fuck.
>>
Money fixes almost everything. If you've got a truly fucked up face, if you're 5 feet tall, or if you're freak-show obese, you're beyond saving. Anything else can be fixed with enough time, work and money.
Before people start saying manlets under 6 foot or something can't be fixed by money/lifting, look at Bruno Mars, Sylvester Stallone, Tom Cruise, etc.
Money fixes everything.
>>
Lifting will bring down your bodyfat bringing out attractive features, draw positive attention to your body and allow you to wear clothes well, effect your posture, confidence, happiness, etc.

Don't go through the risks and costs of facial surgery though. You can get everything you want from women without harming your face, and if you can't then the women you're trying to impress are shit.
>>
>>42805721
I don't think I'm gonna attract a Victoria secret model without surgery. Why isn't it worth it?
>>
>>42805771
You aren't with surgery alone, either. At best you'll be able to pull someone marginally more attractive and that's not saying you couldn't achieved the same or better results by simply practising with women.

It isn't worth it because its well within your capability to find a woman who's decent to look at by paying your dues, and impressing her with character, money and fitness. Surgically tweaking your face is a stupid way to do it in my opinion.

If hooking up with a model is important enough that you'd get surgery for it, you could organise a trip abroad and buy sex. Its just as pathetic but with guaranteed success.
>>
>>42806087
>decent to look at
Who the fuck wants to go through all that effort to bag a 6.
Might as well get surgery, like most models and actors do, and level yourself with attractive people.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.