[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get fit but my gf is a chubby chaser. She likes that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4729.jpg (31KB, 640x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4729.jpg
31KB, 640x608px
I want to get fit but my gf is a chubby chaser. She likes that I've gained weight while dating her. I want to lose but I'm afraid of how she'll react.
>>
>>42804091
Kys. It's your best option you pathetic worm.
>>
>>42804091

She only wants you to gain weight so she has an excuse to dump you.
>>
>>42804134
I was already overweight when we met
>>
>>42804134
This desu
>>
>>42804163

Then you are punching above your weight and she realises it.

Either way, it's not a good thing.
>>
>>42804134

No, she feels bad about herself. She thinks OP cant get better girls if he's fat. So if OP stays fat, he wont leave her.
>>
>>42804091
>how to spot the whiteboi
>>
>>42804091
Jesus christ you pathetic cuck be a fucking man for once in your life
>>
>>42804091
>I want to pursue my own dreams but my girlfriend is holding me back
Hmm
>>
>>42804091
Let me guess, she is also a fatty? She doesn't want you to get fit and leave her for another better looking woman. If you won't leave her and she loves you then she would never say no to a better looking and healthier you.
>>
>>42804091
do what you want. listen fuck wad imma tell you some shit. I sacrificed shit jobs, goals, etc. for gfs i had. You know what happened? in the end they FUCKED me in the ass hard. and i had to sit there and rebuild my whole life from scratch. FUCK THOSE BITCHES DO YOU because at the end of the day they are gonna do them.

WOmen are like the bus if you miss one theres another coming in 5 minutes. bitch boy pussy.
>>
Do a nice bulk, you'd get mass and please her at the same time.
>>
Get stronger. Physically and emotionally.

The way you sound at this point she'll probably get bored and move on to suit her fetishes regardless.
>>
You're in a toxic relationship.
>>
Fuck how she feels. Do this shit for you.
>>
>>42804285
No, she's at an average weight
>>
>>42804482
Then she should want you to be happy and healthy, and no chubby chasing girl would turn down a bearmode/strongfat bf.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.