[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>nah brah I don't do any cardio >its all diet brah

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

>nah brah I don't do any cardio
>its all diet brah

why do shredfags lie about this? we know you're doing 10 hours of cardio a week ontop of lifting, no need to be ashamed about it "brah"
>>
File: 1504570369737.jpg (28KB, 494x750px) Image search: [Google]
1504570369737.jpg
28KB, 494x750px
>nah brah I don't lift for girls brah
>>
File: 325990235.jpg (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
325990235.jpg
62KB, 600x600px
>haha you don't need to lift and track calories brah, just do farm work like me, its all you need brah, trust
>>
just a bit of creatine
>>
>>42802641
Cardio just helps burn off some extra fat. You still have to make sure you're at a deficit with calories with a good diet. You CAN do it with just dieting perfectly fine.
>>
File: 3.jpg (67KB, 550x435px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
67KB, 550x435px
>brah just do a trade if you wanna get shredded
>>
File: IMG_0588.png (281KB, 371x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0588.png
281KB, 371x532px
>>42802677
Hnnnnggh
>>
>>42802641
It is all diet, though. Steroids too, probably, but completely achievable with diet alone.
>>42802689
That's wrong though. Cardio is a way to burn energy, as in increase your calories out so the gap between calories in and calories out is larger.
Granted you'd feel better eating 2500 and burning 500+ than you would eating 2000, but calories in and calories out is what fundamentally matters.
>>
>>42802693
Why is this guy so yellow? Hep C maybe?
>>
>>42802689
>Cardio is a way to burn energy, as in increase your calories out so the gap between calories in and calories out is larger.
Granted you'd feel better eating 2500 and burning 500+ than you would eating 2000, but calories in and calories out is what fundamentally matters.

That's exactly what I'm saying you dummy
>>
>>42802873
Would you really? The only reason 2000 is a measuring point is because standard bmr is around 1600-1800

so if you start burning 2500 or 3000 calories wouldn't you get equally as hungry?
>>
How to cut:

1)Do it when the weather is warmer. You sweat more and get more dehydrated, no you don't lose fat but you will feel more shredded and it helps with motivation
2)FASTED cardio. Every morning. Even 20 minutes of medium intensity fasted cardio fucks your shit up.
3)Stay fasted after the fasted cardio. What i mean is, do IF.
4)Salad + meat for every meal.
5)BCAAs.
>>
>>42802641
Why do that much cardio when tren exists? Just take a short, 30-45 minute walk a couple times a week.
>>
>>42802641
calories in calories out newfag.
>>
>>42802828
HES ASIAN, YOU RACIST
>>
sure brah achievable with maybe 2 years of lifting and good diet
never doubt the power of hard work
>>
>>42803169
I did fasted cardio in the mornings by biling to my work, plus cold shower there and protein shake. Had to add two holes in my belt cause it was too loose, the tightest one being around 5cm from the one I used. Wasnt even really fat, max 15% bf.
>>
>>42802641
But all cardio does is create a calorie deficit...why does it matter if you do cardio or just eat less?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.