[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets try something new. Which Game of Thrones lifting character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1502918886204.png (422KB, 854x673px) Image search: [Google]
1502918886204.png
422KB, 854x673px
Lets try something new. Which Game of Thrones lifting character are you?

Daenerys - You lift for beatuy and aesthetics. You dont care so much about strength. Sometimes you can be a little crazy when you took too much pre-workout

Jon Snow - You are brave and always add 2,5kg to your lifts every workout. You dont fear to die while lifting heavy because god will resurrect you. You also help others to improve their lifts

Sam Tarly - You fell for the SS + Gomad meme

Jorah Mormont - You lift to escape the friendzone

The Night King - You dont have any feelings and just lift for power. You take cold showers daily and walk around in winter without a jacket

Yara Greyjoy - You lift for girls

Rently Baratheon - you lift for boys

Oberyn Martell - You lift for girls and boys

Theon Greyjoy - You lift to become a trap

The Mountain - You purely lift for strength and compete in powerlifting. You are not a manlet

The Hound - You are not a manlet and you act very mean, but you sometimes cry between sets

Tyrion Lannister - You will never learn

Joffrey - You are a gym bully. No one likes you but people are scared of you so they pretend to be your friends

Hodor - You are a big meathead that can barely spell his own name. Lifting is all you got because youre low IQ
>>
>>42799935
The Faceless Man - you change your routine everyday, for maximum muscle confusion
>>
fuck off with this terrible show
>>
File: lastrep.png (56KB, 155x186px) Image search: [Google]
lastrep.png
56KB, 155x186px
>>42799983
watch out we have a joffrey here
>>
SLAAAAY LIKE A QUEEN
Like if you want a pet dragon =D
>>
>>42799935
OP - u r a faggot and all your workout is sucking dicks
>>
Everyone on 4chan is Jaime. Lifts to fuck their own sister.
>>
>>42800012
>TFW ate out my stepsister
Wouldn't that bit of info suck if it slipped?
>>
in a lot of ways, trump, or as i like to call him, blurmph, is Voldemort

like if u agree ;-)
>>
>>42800035
>Step
Less scandalous
Why don't you tell us about it.
>>
>>42799935
Congratulations, I physically recoiled.
>>
>>42799935
This show is absolute normalfag trash. At least football or whatever gives you an excuse to drink beers and have a good time with bros. This shit is more tires than fucking harry potter.
>>
>>42799983
>>42800128
>>42800143

>spending your time clicking on internet forum topics that youre not intersted in, just to point out how much youre not interested in it.

Having a nice saturday, fellas?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.