[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get gallbladder removed @ 23yo >major symptoms subside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: Gallbladder.jpg (18KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
Gallbladder.jpg
18KB, 460x300px
>get gallbladder removed @ 23yo
>major symptoms subside
>minor symptoms remain with some new ones
>try to do some research on why and what I should do to compensate
>can only find a bunch of clickbait articles online about how I'll need to take these 10 supplements post-op or I'll get colon cancer

What supplements should I take to compensate for the lack of a gallbladder, if any?

This is what I'm thinking right now...
>2 tblsp sunflower lecithin
>1 tblsp coconut oil
>1/2tsp of baking soda in water in the morning and evening

Coconut oil is easy to digest with them good fatty acids, lecithin aids in regulating the digestion process and absorption of fats and baking soda alkalizes excess stomach acid.

>inb4 ask a doctor
surgeon/doctor says I can eat whatever I want but some symptoms make it evident that I cannot: explosive diarrhea, shaking after eating, breaking out into sweats, waking up at night with nausea, vomitting after eating.
>>
File: 2017-08-06-20-57-17.jpg (141KB, 708x688px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-06-20-57-17.jpg
141KB, 708x688px
bumpitty boo
>>
>>42799879
buy a black market gallbladder
>>
>>42799987
>stroll over to black market
>get shiny new gallbladder
>get it put in you
>find out it came out of a black guy
>become part black
>get beat up everytime you instinctively say nigga

fuck no
>>
>>42799879
wife got hers removed
we found out:
1) she can eat greasy stuff BUT not in the same quantities, she has to spread it out how much can you process varies from person to person
2) it will take time to get used to having more tiny meals a day than 3 big meals
3) water, have lots of water
4) get smart and learn about Cholecystokinin, the peptide hormone released when fats get in the duodenum, THAT releases the extra squirt of bile to EMULSIFY the fat (think of it like a NOS shot to get more fat digestive power).
Now, if you dont have THAT extra bile you cant emulsify and break down the extra fat. You still can do it but at a slower pace.
5)You HAVE to have a food journal, write down, type of food, quantities and reactions to it.

You will have to learn to live this way, it gets super easy after some months.
>>
File: 1504386641421.jpg (71KB, 750x560px) Image search: [Google]
1504386641421.jpg
71KB, 750x560px
>>42799879
>doctor saying you can eat anything you want
You can't just eat anything you want, do you want oily diarrhea? You're supposed to be on a low fat diet. Your gallbladder stores and concentrates bile (produced in the liver) which is released when you take in fat to digest it. With your gallbladder gone, liver is surgically connected to duodenum; it is now constantly dripping unconcentrated bile into your intestine. Taking in coconut oil on its own isn't advisable. Lecithin is probably unnecessary since your pancreas, which you hopefully still have already produces an emulsifier. You want to take bile salts directly before a meal. There are many products out on the market with bile salts or try ox bile. Look those up. Hopefully this helps.
t.not doctor, but works in digestive health
>>
File: beeuris.png (137KB, 510x261px) Image search: [Google]
beeuris.png
137KB, 510x261px
>he let the doctor take out his gallbladder for a stone
you fell for the jew, just like the times the dentist wants to remove your healthy wisdom teeth that aren't even leaning against your molars. they just want money,filthy fucking kikes. Why haven't we had a uprising against the rich yet?
>>
>>42799879
Forgot to mention:
"supplements"
Those aint gonna take you far.
The very first problem to arise will be the lack of fat soluble vitamins, if you cant break down fat you wont be able to get that K vitamin.
This one is tricky i confess.
There are 3 ways to get your kkk's
Vegetable fat based.
Animal fat based.
Gut bacteria.
Now remeber you dont have the NOS boost to emulsify and break down a lot of fat in a short period of time, but you are still able to break it down at a slower pace.
See what works best for you, a tiny piece of this a mouthful of that every x minutes/hours etc.
Get some macrobiotics and culture a nice gut bacteria city. Learn to make the kefir/bulgaros milk.
Spread everything out and make a calendar so you know what to eat and what to start making etc.

And yes as you can see im a maniac when it comes to research and implementation it drives my wife mad once a month (if you catch my drift kiddo).
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.