[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making gains in the gym is easy. But how do you make gains with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: why.jpg (61KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
61KB, 750x1334px
Making gains in the gym is easy.
But how do you make gains with sloots? Is there a training program to get laid /fit/ ?
>>
yeah approach slootxF everyday. you're not looking for strength just hypertrophy so that's a pretty good routine
>>
You need to have 8/10+ face. That conversation in your pic would have gone entirely differently if the guy wasn't unattractive. As long as you're good looking, girls will let you away with saying almost anything. If you're not, then one mistake and you're toast.
>>
>>42799523
>aproach slootxF

but anon, i don't think approaching one a day is enough volume
>>
Do a RSD boot camp if you actually want results
>>
Buy a current year car
>>
File: fawefawef.png (138KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
fawefawef.png
138KB, 540x960px
Being good with women requires the proper mindset. Some of you fucking idiots have this idea that women are to be put on a pedestal. You're wrong.

In every essence of the word you are above women. You, man, created civilization. You have the power to kill another human with your bare hands with little effort. These meek tiny framed women are a spec of sand beneath your feet and are to be treated that way. Your oneitis? Dirt. That hot girl at work? Dirt. Your mom? Dirt.

Treat them like dirt, put in as little effort as possible, seem aloof and mysterious, keep them guessing. Getting laid is one of the easiest things in life, you idiots over complicated it for no reason.
>>
>>42799509
my sides
>>
File: 1365003164705.jpg (56KB, 393x391px) Image search: [Google]
1365003164705.jpg
56KB, 393x391px
>>42799509
>u have any pet peeves
>yeah a dog
>>
>>42799509
You got roasted by a thot. For shame, anon.
>>
>>42801414
You know, this mentality actually works. I just finished a cycle of dat dere celltech, and to be honest, it opened my eyes. The tren made me an asshole who only cared about myself and what bitches can do for me. And it attracted them! I was in disbelief, but legit this shit is life changing. Right now, i changed my goals to getting money and pumpin/dumpin bitches.

Life is good m8
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.