[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /fit/izens, help me out. After being daily fed shitposting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 20170908_194224.jpg (70KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
20170908_194224.jpg
70KB, 600x800px
Alright /fit/izens, help me out.

After being daily fed shitposting for about six months, I finally went to the store and brought home one of these badboys for about 5 huecoins (around $1,60) and it came with an incredible amount of 350g of pure gainz juice. So I, as your average 19 year old with zero experience cooking, went ahead and dug in with a spoon. About five spoons later I realized this probably wasn't the way it was meant to be eaten because it tastes like fucking mold. It's not bad per se, but boy does it get old quick. Like five spoons quick. It's shit.

How do you eat this? Should I be a faggot and eat this with yogurt? I mean, this isn't meant to be eaten raw, right?

I've got an oven, oil, water, no milk (but I can get some) and something that's been over the counter for like 4 months that I THINK is salt. So tell me how can I make the perfect gainz grub and we'll do it together!
>>
Deixa de ser viado, rapaz
>>
File: 20170908_200410.jpg (52KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
20170908_200410.jpg
52KB, 600x800px
>>42794378
pls help

this is suffering
>>
>>42794363
Could blend it into a smoothie if you're a faggot like me.
Or you could have it with some milk, add half a teaspoon of honey and microwave it all for the best taste.

Até parece papa Neston!
>>
>>42794473
mistura essa porra na banana, com um pouco de canela, mel e leite ninho são opcionais. Bebe junto com leite e nescau. Tem várias formas. Faz mingau, joga um adoçante...
>>
You're supposed to boil it in milk or water. Like 2 cups of liquid for one cup of oats. You can add peanut butter, banana, frozen berries and cinnamon powder or anything else you want for the flavor. If you have a blender you can just grind it into a powder and chug it down raw with your whey protein shake. Third method is called overnight oats, you leave raw oats in a bowl of milk and leave it in the fridge a few hours or the whole night and it'll be softened up for breakfast.
>>
File: 1504912959462808659110.jpg (4MB, 2592x4608px) Image search: [Google]
1504912959462808659110.jpg
4MB, 2592x4608px
Amassa essa porra com banana, amendoim e leite em pó
All kinds of gains
>>
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
>>
>>42794363
PAY ATTENTION BECAUSE YOU ARE ABOUT TO LEARN HOW GAINS ARE MADE
GET A BOWL
POUR IN OATS (100g)
POUR IN MILK (300g)
POUR IN BERRIES (A LOT) PLUS BANANA (if bulking)
POUR IN STEVIA (to taste)
ADD PB (if bulking)
TOP WITH CINNAMON OR COCOA
SET IN FRIDGE
GO TO SLEEP
WAKE UP
EAT OATS, WASH DOWN WITH WHEY SHAKE (make it with water if cutting)
GO SQUAT AND BENCH
BECOME HUGE

By the way, don't get the famous brand again, they're expensive. Normally you should get 1 kg for that money, you got 1/3rd.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.